Break Week If Mihawk didn’t exist would Zoro have fans?

Would he? Without Mihawk he would be just some loyal dog to luffy with no ambition himself.

He wouldn’t want to be WSS, since there wouldn’t be any. So Mihawk is essential for zoro to have a goal. Mihawk makes zoro badass since he himself is badass.

This is a tribute to @DonWick s thread
Not true if there could be another WSS and Zoro stans would do the same thing to wank him as they do with Mihawk now.

Who would be the WSS instead of Mihawk? There is literally none except Shanks who might achieve the title. Vista? Then WSS is just some high tier title. Mihawk inspired zori.
You’re not understanding what I’m saying. If you substitute Mihawk with any other character the people pushing the Zoro agenda would hype him. It could be a brand new character.

Just like when King said Judge top five because he was pushing a Sanji agenda.

Actually I think it'd actually be better for Zoro as Lolda wouldn't have a Mihawk to make Zoro's dream as shallow as a puddle since there's no plot device carrying the WSS title. Now Lolda actually needs to be creative and put actual effort for once in Zoro's dream since the end goal isn't clear. Zoro would need to continously fight stronger and stronger swordsmen everywhere as the excuse of Zoro's dream being shit being poorly justified with "as long as he beats Mihawk it's fine" won't exist in this alternative reality.

Last edited:
You’re not understanding what I’m saying. If you substitute Mihawk with any other character the people pushing the Zoro agenda would hype him. It could be a brand new character.

Just like when King said Judge top five because he was pushing a Sanji agenda.
Depends if the other character than mihawk negs zoro with a pocket knife. Mihawk has the potrayal of an beast. Would some other brand new character do what mihawk does? I doubt it.

Do you realize that by pushing that, you're pushing that having the better skill doesn't make you the Strongest Swordsman? It's not something you want to push.
Push? Its a Damn fact. I didnt write that in the data book, so how am I the one pushing it? If mihawk didnt exist, then zoro would obviously pursue the man with equal or greater swordskill to mihawk.

Push? Its a Damn fact. I didnt write that in the data book, so how am I the one pushing it? If mihawk didnt exist, then zoro would obviously pursue the man with equal or greater swordskill to mihawk.
Too bad Zoro isn't looking for the world's most skilled swordsman. He may look at Vista if that was his goal.

Too bad Zoro isn't looking for the world's most skilled swordsman. He may look at Vista if that was his goal.
It seems like swordskill is what makes mihawk who he is. The marines said he has greater swordskill than shanks. That skill must be what makes him the WSS.

It also explains why he couldn't one shot commander vista, because vista has equal swordskill. Maybe if mihawk had better haki he could compensate and edge out a win over vista.

It seems like swordskill is what makes mihawk who he is. The marines said he has greater swordskill than shanks. That skill must be what makes him the WSS.

It also explains why he couldn't one shot commander vista, because vista has equal swordskill. Maybe if mihawk had better haki he could compensate and edge out a win over vista.
He is both more skilled than shanks and stronger

He is both more skilled than shanks and stronger
Im interpreting it as mihawk has the greatest sword might. But beyond the sword i.e. brute strength and haki, he isnt #1. But you better believe nobody swings a piece of sharp metal better than he does.

Its like those punching machines. Just because you have the highest score doesnt mean you are the strongest, nor does it make you the best boxer. Just means your punch is unrivaled.

:goyea:

Im interpreting it as mihawk has the greatest sword might. But beyond the sword i.e. brute strength and haki, he isnt #1. But you better believe nobody swings a piece of sharp metal better than he does.

Its like those punching machines. Just because you have the highest score doesnt mean you are the strongest, nor does it make you the best boxer. Just means your punch is unrivaled.

:goyea:
Nah Loda wouldn't mentioned Mihawk as strongest swordsman was worth 3.6 b after hyping up his skills. He would simply have stated that Mihawk was most skilled swordsman, not to mention his title since his intro. You guys deluded yourself into believing skills alone will take you anywhere when all Zoro has been doing in the new world is constantly improving his haki. Shanks isn't copyright holder of haki lmao everyone uses it