General & Others If real life people had haki and could fight

Who would be the top strongest 10 people in our world if they had haki and fighting prowess like in One Piece;

In this case let’s not compare them according to physical strength but let’s translate their life achievements, importance, presence and feats(combat or non-combat) into fighting prowess

Oh well, since we have to translate to OP and achievements, importance, presence are taken in regard then I guess people like Alexander the great, Caesar or Napoleon would be the GOATs.. greatest conquerors are usually also the most important people in a country history. The problem is if you start looking in the XX century.

Oh well, since we have to translate to OP and achievements, importance, presence are taken in regard then I guess people like Alexander the great, Caesar or Napoleon would be the GOATs.. greatest conquerors are usually also the most important people in a country history. The problem is if you start looking in the XX century.
I guess people like Ghengiz Khan, Alexander the Great and Napoleon would be the GOATs, and if that’s true would any athlete, politician, actors, rappers, world leader, academics, soldiers and generals of todays world hold a candle to these historical figures?
Post automatically merged:

Japanese old age actors would dominate the world.
Imagine Hitler and Stalin having a Conquerors clash during WW2 that splits the sky similar to WB and Roger

Who would be the top strongest 10 people in our world if they had haki and fighting prowess like in One Piece;

In this case let’s not compare them according to physical strength but let’s translate their life achievements, importance, presence and feats(combat or non-combat) into fighting prowess
There's a thing called conditioning your body, so haki is real to a small degree.

Same goes for having an imposing aura or affecting others emotionally and psychologically.

It's rather Oda got inspired by real life facts.

I guess people like Ghengiz Khan, Alexander the Great and Napoleon would be the GOATs, and if that’s true would any athlete, politician, actors, rappers, world leader, academics, soldiers and generals of todays world hold a candle to these historical figures?

Imagine Hitler and Stalin having a Conquerors clash during WW2 that splits the sky similar to WB and Roger
Hitler is such a pussy no way he's a Conqueror

Hitler is such a pussy no way he's a Conqueror
Pussy in what sense? He was the poster boy of the opposition in his country at the time. Was a soldier in 1st world war too.

He wasn't Braveheart, but he wasn't a pussy either.

Stalin was no better either. I'd call the big own people genociders like Maa and Stalin who killed more people (especially their own) far worse.

Pussy in what sense? He was the poster boy of the opposition in his country at the time. Was a soldier in 1st world war too.

He wasn't Braveheart, but he wasn't a pussy either.

Stalin was no better either. I'd call the big own people genociders like Maa and Stalin who killed more people (especially their own) far worse.
Police came to his home and he immediately shot him self

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Hitler has a superior PU to CoC

Jon Jones.

Khalid ibn Walid
Alexander the Great
Gengiz Khan
Saladdin

I won't include religion.
I dont think any these guys were good 1v1.Dont know who khalid was,i need to google.

Genghis Khan
Cyrus
Alexander of Macedon
Timurlane
Qin emperor
Octavian/Caesar

Basically real life conquerors and badasses.
By one piece logic, they would have insane conquerors haki that makes kaido look puny.

Floyd Mayweather - FS (nobody could hit that guy)

Fedor Emelianenko - CoC (look at his opponents almost foaming at the mouth before the fights)

Deontay Wilder - AdCoA (43 wins, 42 by KO. Freaky power)

Putin - AdCoC (look at his stares, that's scary indeed)

Greta Thunberg - CoC (ability to gather allies)

George Orwell - AdCoO (wrote 1984 back in 1949 and holds true today 2023)

Bruce Matthews - AdCoA (NFL player that didn't miss a game in 19 seasons, never injured)

There are many candidates but the first that came into my mind.
Elon Musk entering meetings would always look like this.

Peter Thiel, a textbook example of a gigachad business man. He'd be a formidable CoC user too. Though, he's rather like Mihawk and doesn't like to be the center of attention. But his businesses affect the life of billions for decades now

And if that guy doesn't have the finest adv CoA on the planet I don't know. All those literal beasts he low diffed...

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
There are many candidates but the first that came into my mind.
Elon Musk entering meetings would always look like this.

Peter Thiel, a textbook example of a gigachad business man. He'd be a formidable CoC user too. Though, he's rather like Mihawk and doesn't like to be the center of attention. But his businesses affect the life of billions for decades now

And if that guy doesn't have the finest adv CoA on the planet I don't know. All those literal beasts he low diffed...
Elon Musk Ftw.

All 3 forms of Haki and it's Advanced form:steef: