Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Zoro said he made best attack and kaido must be knocked down.
Kaido said it will leave scar and it is enough for you.

Kaido and zoro done anymore.
He utilized his best attack but he probably referred to what he could pull off under his pitiful conditions. We noticed how a single Hiryuu Kaen who is meant to be massively weaker most likely was hyped to the point it felt like it could cause the same damage as Asura Onigiri under Zoro's pitiful conditions if not vaster.

He utilized his best attack but he probably referred to what he could pull off under his pitiful conditions. We noticed how a single Hiryuu Kaen who is meant to be massively weaker most likely was hyped to the point it felt like it could cause the same damage as Asura Onigiri under Zoro's pitiful conditions if not vaster.
Nah, he is finished. He is trusting Luffy now and he is serious once he trust his captain to beat enemy. He isn't facing Kaido again to beat him as it wouldn't make sense.

Just like Luffy, who said "Leave it to me" just to get destroyed by Kaido again? Zoro trusts Luffy but he knows when he needs to help his captain.
Luffy have rematches with main antagonists before. Are you new here, kid? Luffy stated in recent chapter he will beat Kaido, so he isnt' finished nor is Zoro will stop believing he will be done as that destory dynamic of him trusting his captain like Sanji and everyone are doing.
Post automatically merged:

Answered about this other headcanon in another thread.
Head Piece aren't canon, bruh. Not taking your posts seriously.

Luffy have rematches with main antagonists before. Are you new here, kid? Luffy stated in recent chapter he will beat Kaido, so he isnt' finished nor is Zoro will stop believing he will be done as that destory dynamic of him trusting his captain like Sanji and everyone are doing.
He did state that he will beat Kaido, just like at he beginning of Wano were he was so confident about doing so and he got one shotted. Everyone knows that he will defeat Kaido. No one is doubting him.

Head Piece aren't canon, bruh. Not taking your posts seriously.
Just like no one is taking you seriously, Pan L. A. Man.

there might indeed chances of sanji having CoC

But the reasons listed...

Reaaaccchhhhhhh
Nah they make sense actually.

He did state that he will beat Kaido, just like at he beginning of Wano were he was so confident about doing so and he got one shotted. Everyone knows that he will defeat Kaido. No one is doubting him.

Just like no one is taking you seriously, Pan L. A. Man.
So? Again he have rematches. Doesn't mean he is finished and will beat him. Thinking Luffy won't beat him is stupid.

Only toxic side, you guys have no credibility to begin with, so I don't care about you.

where do you see me proving that sanji has Coc?
Where do you see me saying that they debunked you? The points that got debunked were the ones that the author stated, I didn't say that they debunked your points.
Come back when 'ZKK' isn't debunked. You have no backing to stand on especially you guys haven't admit fault yet on your side. No 'Ws and Ls', kid. Be better, but I guess too much to ask from toxic side :kayneshrug:.
Damn, you rlly need to change topics very fast just so you have something to hold on tight. This is not the thread but even if you think that it is debunked then you should alr know how Wano ends right? Either that or you have a statement from Zoro saying "I don't want to kill Kaido anymore". Do you have anything like that?

Where do you see me saying that they debunked you? The points that got debunked were the ones that the author stated, I didn't say that they debunked your points.

Damn, you rlly need to change topics very fast just so you have something to hold on tight. This is not the thread but even if you think that it is debunked then you should alr know how Wano ends right? Either that or you have a statement from Zoro saying "I don't want to kill Kaido anymore". Do you have anything like that?
Change what? Your the one changing on your side. I just here chilling while your acting out over insecurity.

Nah it is debunked and he don't need to say it to see it especially Yamato confirming more Luffy will be the one to beat you. Your on delusions to force something that is not true.