Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
well she was no longer a threat till then after they got saved..

it was More like showing kindness to even the most grotesque personalities by sticking to his values..

plus if he didn't bring the case half of his crew and the sunny were done for.. so.
It was a good character moment for Sanji, that's a fact. But also said good character moment goes against a King.

We know Zoro has CoC since pre-TS, Anime only scene showing Zoro intimidating guys with stare in Sabody + parallelism with Rayleigh.
Now the only reason that will make me have any expectation of Sanji having CoC is Gaban showing he has it.

Zoro already has more belief in him than anyone. That's a fact.
Yeah, after all, he was with Zoro since chapter 2-3.
Post automatically merged:

We know Zoro has CoC since pre-TS, Anime only scene showing Zoro intimidating guys with stare in Sabody + parallelism with Rayleigh.
Now the only reason that will make me have any expectation of Sanji having CoC is Gaban showing he has it.
And Gaban is pretty much dead and no one in the verse cared about him.

The connection which the strawhats have with Luffy, runs deeper than those of the Samurai.

It's comparable to Oden and the scabbards. The scabbards never hesitated throwing their lives away for either Oden or their companions.
  • The scabbards immediately following Oden into the pot with boiling oil, willing to sacrifice themselves for their master
  • Inu and Neko letting themselves being tortured and having their limbs removed in the process by Jack, yet not betraying Raizo
  • Ashura immediately sacrificing himself by taking Kanjuro's bomb
All of them are willing to die for Oden without hesitation. Doesn't make them conquerors.

Sanji had no single conqueror moment. Conqueror's Haki is a different kind of intimidation and will power. It goes beyond what Sanji has displayed. There is no single hint he has it. While when it comes to Zoro, there were several hints; be it when
  • Monet was in a deep state of awe and horror simply due to Zoro's aura
  • several strong characters (like the supernova) calling Zoro a monster and asking how someone like him can be a mere underling
  • Two Shichibukai (Kuma, Mihawk) pointing out what strong ambition Zoro possesses, especially Mihawk, Shanks' equal, already saying about east blue level Zoro, that such strength is rarely seen in this world
Here's Sanji's ambition:

Zoro: "I'm willing to die for my ambition"
Sanji: "Abandon your ambition and run away"

Of course Sanji, such as the rest of the crew, have greater ambition when it comes to Luffy, but a true conqueror's ambition is not tied to a specific person, he has incredible ambition on his own. Like Zoro wanting to be the greatest in the world and willing to die already before meeting Luffy. Sanji had no ambition prior to joining Luffy.
:memehm:

did he really piss.. I DONT THINK SOO.. i mean he's fighting the top brass rn..

it came of of the blue and the area it covered was massive.. so he couldn't tank it while saving others it would have been futile... plus the narrative LOL..
Yeah, You literally don't have any counter arguments, I say Sanji wearing dress and Make up you respond "Gags lol"
I say That and you respond "Narrative", okay it's part of narrative to have Sanji not having CoC.
first Time Zoro saw Boro he cut it in half lmao

None of these are hints of him getting CoC. And this is coming from someone who thinks he probably will get it
Pretty much this.

Sanji's biggest hint for having CoC is the fact that he's the 3rd strongest member of the PK crew and other top crews have shown the possibilities of having multiples CoC users.

The stuff posted in the OP? Pretty much worth nothing lol.

Last edited:
I don't see a lot of ground for it. Not only I don't find that much compelling arguments for why Sanji has the characteristics of a Supreme King/Leader, but I vastly critized his choice on WCI and thoroughly explained my reasoning. In short, he should have trusted his nakama more before coming up to a drastic decision just like Luffy did in the past with Ace.

Another aspect is that the crew doesn't necessarily have to feature so many conquerors unless Oda sama will deem it as necessarily since Yamato is already probably featuring it.

Yeah, You literally don't have any counter arguments, I say Sanji wearing dress and Make up you respond "Gags lol"
I say That and you respond "Narrative", okay it's part of narrative to have Sanji not having CoC.
first Time Zoro saw Boro he cut it in half lmao
Zoro has a technique that does that.. i believe sanji can too

Zoro dodges queen's Bullets doesn't make him a pussy.. its just plot convenience it doesn't evaluate one's ability..

Sanji was already making his way out when kaido shot at them.. plus if he started pummeling Kaido's DF form.. it wouldn't leave such a good impression... even if it was zoro...ot was a moment for luffy and plot was progressed that way.

Zoro has a technique that does that.. i believe sanji can too

Zoro dodges queen's Bullets doesn't make him a pussy.. its just plot convenience it doesn't evaluate one's ability..

Sanji was already making his way out when kaido shot at them.. plus if he started pummeling Kaido's DF form.. it wouldn't leave such a good impression... even if it was zoro...ot was a moment for luffy and plot was progressed that way.
That's not the point of the thread anyway.
Zoro was hinted to have CoC since pre-Ts , Kaku scared from Asura then a filler scene in Sabody etc
Then vs Monet, then in Wano with Yasuie, then the Sumo guy, Taming Enma etc
What actual hints does Sanji have? As I said the only thing that will make me expect him to have CoC is Gaban having it.

Pretty much this.

Sanji's biggest hint for having CoC is the fact that he's the 3rd strongest member of the PK crew and other top crews have shown the possibilities of having multiples CoC users.

The stuff posted in the OP? Pretty much worth noting lol.

Luffy, Zoro, Ace, Shanks, Blackbeard, talks about guts, dreams, beating people without even lifting a fist, and who’s right in the middle of this?

Nami.

Nami must have CoC too, the hints are all there.

That’s basically what this is lol

The only thing wrong was how he tried to cut those bonds.
thats the only way luffy would have been tempted to leave sanji, which was by humiliating luffy, by ridiculing him, kicking him making fun of his pirate life.... but sanji underestimate his worth in luffy's eyes and luffy's aptness and judgement ... he forgot that luffy could see through him as a comrade.. even luffy tells him that you ain't making me leave with such a pathetic effort..

sanji knew luffy's resolve...but he tried everything to his detriment.. hurting himself at the end of the day.. no being able to sever ties with luffy.. coz luffy knew sanji's worth.. and the fact that he was in a quandary.. that also why he shuts nami who utters the same words as zoro about the worth of the captain and the respect it deservea which was desecrated by Sanji... luffy shuts her not considering his position as a captain.. but as a close friend..

sanji just failed... just coz he was too much of a loss for luffy.

Last edited: