Questions & Mysteries If Sanji was in Dressrosa, who would he have fought

Who would Sanji fight

• Trebol

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Pica

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Vergo ( Oda wouldnt make him get defeated in PH)

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Diamante

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Another new character

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • No one

Votes: 13 21.0%

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok, maybe poor wording, they are goofy/unsightly to look at. You have 3/4 examples of actually respectable designs.
Absalom might be a goofy character personality wise, but his design is actually cool.
Dude looks like hybrid zoan better than half of the actual hybrid zoans from the Beast Pirates. :P
Even so, you sent 4 examples as well.
A 50/50 is HARDLY a "consensus".

C

Cuistot

Even so, you sent 4 examples as well.
Eh, Unluckies and Bon Clay would fit that category, and i fail to see what's cool about Absalom. I had Satori in mind too since that's Sanji's only shine in a fight in Sky island. Also this guy :

I wouldn't even count Vergo/Page One as they were only clashes, i'm only using those Sanji has beaten.

Doggo

Eh, Unluckies and Bon Clay would fit that category, and i fail to see what's cool about Absalom. I had Satori in mind too since that's Sanji's only shine in a fight in Sky island. Also this guy :

I wouldn't even count Vergo/Page One as they were only clashes, i'm only using those Sanji has beaten.
Holy fuck we including the random sea train people? Thought you were at least pull out Wanze. But the weird boxing dude. That's what I call reaching.
LMAO.
Btw, it's One Piece.
People are fighting goofy characters all the time, you know that's not a "Sanji thing", right?

C

Cuistot

Holy fuck we including the random sea train people? Thought you were at least pull out Wanze. But the weird boxing dude. That's what I call reaching.
I'm going with all the dudes Sanji has put out of commission.

In contrast to at least Luffy and Zoro, yeah, he fights the goofier schmucks. You realize one big argument for Sanji vs Queen long before it happened was that he fit the comic relief type right ?

I'm not the one making shit up lmfao.

^ Wadatsumi, another one i forgot to add to the list.

Doggo

In contrast to at least Luffy and Zoro, yeah, he fights the goofier schmucks. You realize one big argument for Sanji vs Queen long before it happened was that he fit the comic relief type right ?

I also saw the argument that they both would fight because they were blonde. So? Was it the decisive factor? :P

Doggo

No, i said one of the arguments.

When you see a guy like this with a tough personality you just know he won't be fed to Sanji :

Hopefully that changes in the future though.
"tough personality". Didn't even know he had one. :P
About the future....Sanji's most likely fight against RHP is Lucky Roo, since Beckmann has the "2nd strongest/vc" thing for Zoro, Yasopp is reserved for Usopp because...reasons. And Lucky Roo was the other one mentioned during the briefing at the marine HQ.
For Blackbeard? Idk. the possibilities are all over the place.
Against the Marines? Well.....now we are entering into some "dangerous: trolls ahead" zone, so I'm skipping this one. :P

diamante
it,s kinda ironic that doffy crew have more cool fight than f6 and jack in wano
hell even that giant "elbaf spear" have better fight than just sulong = one shot attack :luuh:

I dont think goofy is the right word. Jabra never striked me as a goofy dude. But yh sadly Sanji never fights serious stoic fighters. He couldve with Vergo, but Oda gave him to Law. Only time ever was Kuroobi tbh.

Anyways there arent any goofy admirals, closest to goofy is Greenbulll…..but hes not really goofy. Just a loud mouth dude, basically another Jabra. But yh I do see Sanji fighting Burgess, but he also doesnt seem goofy tbh. He basically has Blackbeards personality.

But yh:

Luffy vs Leader
Zoro vs Quite fighter
Sanji vs Loud mouth fighter
Post automatically merged:

I mean as long as the opponent looks cool, im goody. And Hybrid Queen looks real good.

Last edited: