Powers & Abilities If Sanji's new attack is..........

Sanji's new attack in the future?

• Total voters

If Lolda somehow adapt this attack into the manga like he did with some other characters then I will scream like a bitch.:crazwhat:

My theory of Sanji using Corna will be true if that's the case.:hope:
How would that work..

I rather Blue Fire.
I'd like Blue flames better too with Sanji's color theme is Blue, All blue is his dream, it would be amasing. Or white flame as the white knight. Or more orange Flames.. Black flames is too sinister even though his name is Black leg, the suit looks classy in Black. Anyway

DJ is already a great asspull in OP context.
But manipulating the fire to the point of doing something like that would be beyond that.

Not even Mera Mera users displayed something similar.
Most of us thought Asura was an asspull too, sword creating iiliusions out of his asss and these illusions actually can do damage....

However I do get your point, to make Sanji more unique Oda can change his abilties abit. As stands Sabo use fire, Big mom, Kaido, Luffy and even worse King can use fire kicks as well.

Black flame adds a different 'flavour'.

I'm open to any kind of fire upgrade power for Sanji

Realistically, there is a big chance DJ will be much more potent with RS on for two reasons:

1- RS is amplifying his siblings elemental ability

2- RS is resistant to fire... which could be a reason why Sanji in base form cannot increase his heat because he could end up hurting himself... but let's say he can produce as much fire as he wants on the outer surface of RS.. which is resistant to fire and unaffected by it... he might actually amplify it by many folds

Regardless, I'd love to see a fire upgrade with him