Powers & Abilities If Sanji's new attack is..........

Sanji's new attack in the future?

• Total voters
Fire kicks isn’t exclusive to Oda.
Absolutely agree. I was using that to show that just like fire kicks aren’t exclusive to Oda, neither are demon fire kicks exclusive to anyone else unless it’s a direct rip off. Even if inspired by something, if you make it your own it’s no longer “ripping off”.

Just look at how much something like “stands” from JoJo’s has bled into and influenced other manga without it being “ripped off”.

Absolutely agree. I was using that to show that just like fire kicks aren’t exclusive to Oda, neither are demon fire kicks exclusive to anyone else unless it’s a direct rip off. Even if inspired by something, if you make it your own it’s no longer “ripping off”.

Just look at how much something like “stands” from JoJo’s has bled into and influenced other manga without it being “ripped off”.
Tho for real can Sanji generate this much fire? I would love to see him do such a thing, but can’t say for certain. For that to be true Sanji needs to unlock his exoskeleton completely. That’s my guess at least.

Tho for real can Sanji generate this much fire? I would love to see him do such a thing, but can’t say for certain. For that to be true Sanji needs to unlock his exoskeleton completely. That’s my guess at least.
He was able to basically engulf someone bigger than Oars in fire in a single kick so I think his fire generation can definitely hit this amount. I’m more worried about the heat of the flames

If Lolda somehow adapt this attack into the manga like he did with some other characters then I will scream like a bitch.:crazwhat:

My theory of Sanji using Corna will be true if that's the case.:hope:
Sanji used like a higher form of diable jambe. Against judge and the kraken where the diable jambe looked star shaped. Idk if oda forgot about that but we haven’t seen it since his fight with judge.

Man, if only.:sighting:
We already have Hell memories now it's time for Demonic Hell Memories of Darkness.....or something

But yea I'm hyped for Black flames
Demonic Hell Memories of Darkness will be Sanji's final form.:goyea:
"Demon Leg" has a nice ring to it.
How about Devil's Footprints?:bamathink:
How would that work..
Basically, Sanji's flames will concentrate at one point and he sent out a huge fireball kick at his enemy. Similar to Sakazuki's attack in Marineford but with fire instead.
Soo you want Oda to copy-paste an atack from a diferent manga?
:whitepress:
I mean Oda is good for control C + V so......
@Zoro D Goat You voted for yourself to become mod.
Yes.:myman:
Sanji kinda imitating Papazuki?
Sort of.
I rather Blue flames too(and they will appear:goyea:)

That dragon attack would be sick but i don't think Sanji can manipulate fire in this level. Of course Oda can add just like a "visual effect".
LOL, the anime will definitely exaggerated Sanji's DJ.
white is the hottest.. his leg turns bear white when intensified with heat
Maybe. But black flames is cooler than white.
Sanji used like a higher form of diable jambe. Against judge and the kraken where the diable jambe looked star shaped. Idk if oda forgot about that but we haven’t seen it since his fight with judge.
Yes but star shaped is not his strongest type of DJ.
New finishing move to vanquish Peros once and for all, maybe?
He beats Perospero though?

Man, if only.:sighting:

Demonic Hell Memories of Darkness will be Sanji's final form.:goyea:

How about Devil's Footprints?:bamathink:

Basically, Sanji's flames will concentrate at one point and he sent out a huge fireball kick at his enemy. Similar to Sakazuki's attack in Marineford but with fire instead.

I mean Oda is good for control C + V so......

Yes.:myman:

Sort of.

LOL, the anime will definitely exaggerated Sanji's DJ.

Maybe. But black flames is cooler than white.

Yes but star shaped is not his strongest type of DJ.

He beats Perospero though?
And blue flames are both cooler and hotter than orange.

G

Gorosei Informer

We already have Hell memories now it's time for Demonic Hell Memories of Darkness.....or something

But yea I'm hyped for Black flames
This guy approves of the name and concept:

:cheers::zehaha::myman:

Seriously though, that sounds very cool! I wanted to see an upgrade to Hells Memories too with the reveal of his full backstory with hte Vinsmokes and such! Imagine the sheer emotional power he could gain from all those years of abuse and trauma?! That certainly would be trying to take such hellish negative experiences and turning them into a positive somehow, a force for good ironically!

I also toyed with Sanji getting blue flames but also especially "Amaterasu" the Naruto ability that is, unrelenting black flames but a unique Oda/OP take on them somehow, but still black flames somehow? Although I suppose they would need a different name, maybe related to food/cooking and hell/demons instead?

My friend had the idea of Sanji forming "Hell's Kitchen" as his ultimate move or something, which sounds amazing as a concept to me.

:ace::stealthblack::finally:

Also I have joked and toyed with the idea that somehow Sanji will gain Prometheus lmao. Prometheus ends up eating the flames from Sanji's Diable Jambe and given Sanji is the greatest chef, somehow it ends up being the best thing he's ever eaten especially, the best flames ever even, so like Zeus, he ends up being converted to the SH's side.
Maybe if Hera tries to eat Prometheus as a powerup like she did to Zeus or and she keeps rejecting Prometheu's advances and puttinh him down, this could end up creating a sort of ironic relatable bond between him and Sanji too lol.

Then all that is needed is for Zoro to get Napoleon but I rather Brook would get him though. The Straw Hats all getting of Big Meme's homies except maybe Hera would be hilariously ironic imo, although I know a lot of people would hate that lol.

:funky::sanmoji::gokulaugh:

That's enough of my nonsense for now anyway!

:queenmeme:

When Sanji faced P1, He used a new move like Star to against the Dinosaur, it looks like that the star made Dinosaur's period disappear on the earth.
To face Queen, He needs to use new move, his fire must really hot as lava to break Queen's skin. The fire I imagine look like Advance COA to break someone from inside.
I think one of his new move in the future will mention to the Sun.

69 leg style: Kamasutra
The 420 is for series combo then?:usoprice:
And blue flames are both cooler and hotter than orange.
Pure fax.:goyea:
This guy approves of the name and concept:

:cheers::zehaha::myman:

Seriously though, that sounds very cool! I wanted to see an upgrade to Hells Memories too with the reveal of his full backstory with hte Vinsmokes and such! Imagine the sheer emotional power he could gain from all those years of abuse and trauma?! That certainly would be trying to take such hellish negative experiences and turning them into a positive somehow, a force for good ironically!

I also toyed with Sanji getting blue flames but also especially "Amaterasu" the Naruto ability that is, unrelenting black flames but a unique Oda/OP take on them somehow, but still black flames somehow? Although I suppose they would need a different name, maybe related to food/cooking and hell/demons instead?

My friend had the idea of Sanji forming "Hell's Kitchen" as his ultimate move or something, which sounds amazing as a concept to me.

:ace::stealthblack::finally:

Also I have joked and toyed with the idea that somehow Sanji will gain Prometheus lmao. Prometheus ends up eating the flames from Sanji's Diable Jambe and given Sanji is the greatest chef, somehow it ends up being the best thing he's ever eaten especially, the best flames ever even, so like Zeus, he ends up being converted to the SH's side.
Maybe if Hera tries to eat Prometheus as a powerup like she did to Zeus or and she keeps rejecting Prometheu's advances and puttinh him down, this could end up creating a sort of ironic relatable bond between him and Sanji too lol.

Then all that is needed is for Zoro to get Napoleon but I rather Brook would get him though. The Straw Hats all getting of Big Meme's homies except maybe Hera would be hilariously ironic imo, although I know a lot of people would hate that lol.

:funky::sanmoji::gokulaugh:

That's enough of my nonsense for now anyway!

:queenmeme:
Sanji getting Prometheus would be cool I guess. But a lot of Big Mom fans will get triggered so I don't want that Lmao.
I meant my reply as a joke. Sorry if that was not clear. :jay-he:
Oh okay.:kata:
When Sanji faced P1, He used a new move like Star to against the Dinosaur, it looks like that the star made Dinosaur's period disappear on the earth.
To face Queen, He needs to use new move, his fire must really hot as lava to break Queen's skin. The fire I imagine look like Advance COA to break someone from inside.
I think one of his new move in the future will mention to the Sun.
That is noncanon but it's possible. Sanji might have a "meteor strike" or "star plasma" attacks or something up his sleeve lol.