Questions & Mysteries If Shanks can see through near future why did he let a sea king bite his arm off???..

he couldn't avoid that attack and still save Luffy, just because you can see the future doesn't mean you can change everything about it

Because Lor D Coast is that strong, the beast didnt leave the encounter unharmed but gained a massive PU after eating Shank's haki infused arm, the fight was legendary and Shanks exchanged several blows with it its just that since we where seing the flashback from Luffy's perspective we couldnt see it because it was that fast. The fish that atacked Luffy as he left his village was a different one, rummors say the Lord D Coast is now guarding the one piece and will be the series final boss, along with Condoriano, Down D. Stairs, sam-san and Enel after training in the moon.

the seaking killed shanks' observation haki, which made shanks seek that ability aswell. he got it and is now called killer of observation. he might have lost an arm but he gained something more valuable.

the seaking killed shanks' observation haki, which made shanks seek that ability aswell. he got it and is now called killer of observation. he might have lost an arm but he gained something more valuable.
one piece trezor is mecha heart ..it will be placed on luffy's x scar chest..

i-------------->.

If shanks can see through near future why did he let a fodder sea king bite his arm off easily??...

doesn't make sense!!! he could've avoided that atak easily...

time to do research investigation!!!!..

new theory coming soon 😁 de reshishsishsishsi ...
To make it impactful for luffy IG.

For gods sake why some people have zero reading comprehension.

Beside the obvious reason that he did it to create more emotions towards him, FS wasnt even a fucking thing 26 years ago.

For gods sake why some people have zero reading comprehension.

Beside the obvious reason that he did it to create more emotions towards him, FS wasnt even a fucking thing 26 years ago.
u have below 0000000 reating comprehension...u know noting about wan piece menga..

Teh obvious reason is to creat more emotions??? what kind of crap bs is dat?? GET OUT OFF MY FACE!!!.

i-------------->.

If shanks can see through near future why did he let a fodder sea king bite his arm off easily??...

His obs Haki got killed by Lord of the coast.... thats how he learned to kill others Obs Haki :suresure:

i-------------->.

he cut his own arm off and mailed it to the underworld boss to apologize for losing the nika fruit at sea before he ever jumped in the water. in the official color manga there is no blood whatsoever on the sea kings teeth. proof