Anime & Manga If Shanks had blocked HAKAI what would the fanbase have said about it?

What would fans say?

• Shanks is the god king of the OP verse

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

LEXTRAVLAD You have really been very irritated this week, I wonder how much your meaningless agenda has been destroyed.:yearight::yearight::yearight:
But I agree with you, they would be pushing the agenda that 2 YONKOUS cannot defeat SHANKS, so no one in the world can.
Although SHANKS is still above any admiral.

It's a top 3 feat in the verse, so they would use that as a reason to place him top 3 strongest characters DoA. It's just pathetic that they won't do the same when Mihawk's student does it :yearight:
Top3 in verse :gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Shanks would have blocked without a sweat or he would have crushed it directly since the attack does not have Adv CoC and is not even a full serious attack..
So his feat would be leagues above Zoro's.

1. Shanks would have blocked the whole attack, not just for the moment.
2. Shanks wouldn't have broken 20 or 30 bones while doing that.
3. Hakai is not that strong of an attack.
4. Graded swords not getting shattered is not that of a big deal. That would further tell you about how important graded swords are.
1. Headcanon
2. Headcanon
3. Downplay
4. Downplay

Shanks fans pulling out all their special techniques for this one I see

:josad:

1. Headcanon
2. Headcanon
3. Downplay
4. Downplay

Shanks fans pulling out all their special techniques for this one I see

:josad:
This thread itself is a headcanon. If you believe Yonkos are clowns, then attack coming from clowns is just a joke. If you believe Yonkos are not a clowns, then Shanks who is fellow Yonko can do what I have said in my first two points.

1. Shanks would have blocked the whole attack, not just for the moment.
2. Shanks wouldn't have broken 20 or 30 bones while doing that.
4. Graded swords not getting shattered is not that of a big deal. That would further tell you about how important graded swords are.
Yes bro hakai is not that strong for you but it is the OP universe Strongest attack so far so it capable for wipe all 5 worstgen with 1 second.

Bigmom even wondered how many of them dead already when she hear voices thanks to zoro, she was suprised. And said to zoro very imoressive :steef:

Even killer were swordsman mf didnt even try to block it lol.

If it hit to condom he will slice into piece in 0.5 sec :josad:

Last edited:
Hakai is arguably the strongest attack in the series, Kinemon shattered both his swords in the last chapter i'm certain both of his blades rank higher than the Sandai Zoro carries. Yet it didn't even get nick from an attack two yonko combined to perform so it's not just about the quality of the blades but also the caliber of the swordsman wielding them.

Yes bro hakai is not that strong but it capable for wipe all 5 worstgen with 1 second.
Bigmom even wondered how many of them dead already when she hear voices thanks to zoro, she was suprised. And said to zoro very imoressive :steef:

Even killer were swordsman mf didnt even try to block it lol.

If it hit to condom he will slice into piece in 0.5 sec :josad:

Capable to wipe out all 5 SN but couldn't wipe out single CORONOA ZORO. Guess plot worked fine. Killer was not a swordsman. He uses scythes. She didn't say anything to Zoro.

Hakai is arguably the strongest attack in the series, Kinemon shattered both his swords in the last chapter i'm certain both of his blades rank higher than the Sandai Zoro carries. Yet it didn't even get nick from an attack two yonko combined to perform so it's not just about the quality of the blades but also the caliber of the swordsman wielding them.
Hakai is similar to what giants did in pre skip just with higher scale. Similar attacks were seen in Marineford too. And Kinemon swords are definitely not higher grade than any of the Zoro swords. Zoro has all the swords that are of same grade with enma. And Kinemon can't wield enma and there was no information or indication that Kinemon wields swords of enma grade. Anyways Zoro is more capable swordsman than Kinemon but taking attack from a directly will have high impact if not more than impact from some distance. It is like the difference between sending an attack and cutting directly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capable to wipe out all 5 SN but couldn't wipe out single CORONOA ZORO. Guess plot worked fine. Killer was not a swordsman. He uses scythes. She didn't say anything to Zoro.

Hakai is similar to what giants did in pre skip just with higher scale. Similar attacks were seen in Marineford too. And Kinemon swords are definitely not higher grade than any of the Zoro swords. Zoro has all the swords that are of same grade with enma. And Kinemon can't wield enma and there was no information or indication that Kinemon wields swords of enma grade. Anyways Zoro is more capable swordsman than Kinemon but taking attack from a directly will have high impact if not more than impact from some distance. It is like the difference between sending an attack and cutting directly.
Zoro is strong enough to block Hakai but he got nerfed and broken bonds. Seems like plot worked fine. After blocking hakai she said "Very Impressive" to Zoro.

Giants did just make a hole in bigfish
2 yonko combined attack destroyed the half of island.
Do you clown even reading manga?
:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.