If someone were to visit your country what would you reccomend them to see/try?

Well I lived half my life in Colorado and the other half in Texas so I'll just do both.
To start off, Colorado is beautiful, especially the mountains. So definetly go see those.
Also there is this place called Manitou Springs, it has many neat shops and even this event called the coffin races around October. The main attraction in Manitou (at least to me) is the arcades. They are super fun and I'd spend hours at them.
Some restaurants there are Manitou Brewing Company and The Keg.
If you like to gamble then Cripple Creek is cool as well.

Now as for Texas.....I live in a not so interesting part of the state so I can't really recommend coming here but if you do then here are some places I've gone to that are great:
San Antonio's River Walk

The Alamo, it's a historical landmark

and something from my hometown, The Fort Worth Stockyards

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm from the US, there is lots of stuff to see land marks ect.

However, I will narrow it down to my little part of the world the south of the US. More than just see, you have to try the food here. Dishes that originated out of New Orleans and have spread throughout the south. We also got lakes, rivers & swamps. Many historical locations too, especially is the smaller towns where usually there is a small section of the village/town/city they decided not to touch much and have tried to keep the original establishments maintained when the areas was founded.
Post automatically merged:

Well I lived half my life in Colorado and the other half in Texas so I'll just do both.
To start off, Colorado is beautiful, especially the mountains. So definetly go see those.
Also there is this place called Manitou Springs, it has many neat shops and even this event called the coffin races around October. The main attraction in Manitou (at least to me) is the arcades. They are super fun and I'd spend hours at them.
Some restaurants there are Manitou Brewing Company and The Keg.
If you like to gamble then Cripple Creek is cool as well.

Now as for Texas.....I live in a not so interesting part of the state so I can't really recommend coming here but if you do then here are some places I've gone to that are great:
San Antonio's River Walk

The Alamo, it's a historical landmark

and something from my hometown, The Fort Worth Stockyards

In Texas I would also recommend Galveston, a lot of history is in that area and it's a historical buffet of information about the great storm of 1900 and the sea wall they built.