Speculations If there is an altercation....Who's Most likely Going to Fight/Clash with Greenbull in the Next Chapters?

Who's Gonna Fight/Clash with Greenbull?

• Total voters
Admirals always met the SHs or at least one of them in their intros , so SHs have the highest chance , with Luffy's chance being the highest among SHs of course .

Though Kizaru met ( and defeated ) 4 SNs in his introduction arc before he met the SHs , so it's possible Ryokugyu will meet ( and fight ? ) those in the Tokage Port first ( Kid Law Killer Apoo ) .
Akainu met the WBPs.
Post automatically merged:

I don't want the Admirals to all be pussy. He needs to actually fight.

Akainu is right, Green Bull should take it VERY easy. At least if Oda plans to be consistent. The Alliance have enough fire power to take down Kaido, Big Mom and an army of 30.000.

But a clash? Perhaps Jinbei, Sanji, Yamato, Killer or Denjiro. It would give us a clue to how strong he is while at the same time keeping it ambigious as it's not Luffy, Law, Kidd, Zoro, Marco.

i am not the one who's talking about ZKK in a thread about greenbull matchup :laughmoji:
You specifically said Zoro rent free....well Zoro is a contender against Greenbull. Plus you mentioned Sanji vs Queen which had nothing to do with this thread. Same as ZKK

Again no different from me saying Sanji rent free, when you trash talk him.

What if he just meet Momo/SH, make the plants of Wano grow and thanks the SH for dealing with Kaido and BM and let it go.

We have seen that the good guys in the Marines let the SH go after they realise they have done a good thing, Smoker in Alabasta, Garp and Aokiji in W7, Fuji in Dressrosa and could be Ryokugyu in Wano.