Powers & Abilities If Vegapunk Became A Criminal, What Would His Bounty Be?

What Would Vegapunk’s Bounty Be?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If we assume for this one that he knows WG secrets then he'd get the highest bounty in history.

If not, he will have a bounty above Yonko bellow Dragon ( who I ASSUME should have the highest one as the Most Wanted Criminal ).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If we factor in the secrets he’ll surpass even Dragon & Roger
His technology alone can secure 4.5-5bil
Now that I read what you said I wonder if we are not heavily underestimating him.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung thoughts? Some fucking Law fruit is worth 5 billion.

It won't be a blind guess that Vegapunk should have tech/knowledge surpassing even Devil Fruits at this point.

He actually might have the highest bounty in history if he ever became a criminal.

Now that I read what you said I wonder if we are not heavily underestimating him.

It won't be a blind guess that Vegapunk should have tech/knowledge surpassing even Devil Fruits at this point.

He actually might have the highest bounty in history if he ever became a criminal.
He already created what resembles Poseidon, as @SmokedOut pointed out he might have also made equivalents of the other 2 weapons.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Everyone is underestimating Vegapunk. Lol

The world will replace the Yonko, one Yonko falls and another Pirate takes their place. You lose Admirals? Replace them via a military draft or promote new Admirals. The same goes for Shichibukai.

But Vegapunk? How do you replace him? You can’t, and he’s capable of creating Yonko tier weaponry and inventions…lol

I think he’s easily worth more than Roger is.

Someone who can literally replace one of the three great powers on a whim pretty obviously deserves at least a 2.5 billion bounty.

The government seems to think (idiotically) that a couple of mid or high tier CP0 agents can take him out though, so he’d likely not get a higher bounty than any Yonko.

Vegepunk can be worth like 5 billion because of his knowledge of the world government secrets, the possessions of an army of animals/robots that are ? powerful. Then he has himself with his 6 bodies with their own quirks which can easily be Commander level and him being equal to a top tier.