Character Discussion If/When Zoro kill Crydo

Would you accept that?

• Total voters
The thing is that Mihawk is not gonna be the final opponent in OP. For Zoro, yes but you got guys like Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec, etc. who is likely stronger than Mihawk.
This depends on what Oda wants to do with Zoro and at what point he fights Mihawk.

I am off the opinion that Zoro will fight Mihawk after Luffy becomes pk. Reason being is that he told Kuma his ambition is useless if he can't make Luffy pk.
There is also the fact that final war will happen after op is found. So if Zoro participates in the final war then goes to fight Mihawk after the war, imo Mihawk will be stonger than Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec etc. WB said the final war will be the biggest the worl has ever seen iirc
If he fights Mihawk before Luffy becomes pk then I can see Mihawk being weaker than Roger etc

This depends on what Oda wants to do with Zoro and at what point he fights Mihawk.

I am off the opinion that Zoro will fight Mihawk after Luffy becomes pk. Reason being is that he told Kuma his ambition is useless if he can't make Luffy pk.
There is also the fact that final war will happen after op is found. So if Zoro participates in the final war then goes to fight Mihawk after the war, timo Mihawk will be stonger than Roger, Whitebeard, Xebec etc.
If he fights Mihawk before Luffy becomes pk then I can see Mihawk being weaker than Roger etc
I could see that. Since new gen is gonna surpass the old gen, I wouldn't be surprised if top fighters gonna surpass guys like Roger, Whitebeard, etc.

If Zoro fights Mihawk after Luffy become the PK, I can accept Mihawk >~ Roger/Whitebeard. If Zoro fights Mihawk before Luffy become the PK then Roger/Whitebeard >~ Mihawk like you said. And I can see the war against the World Government will happen right after Blackbeard's defeat which is before finding the OP but we shall see.

I could see that. Since new gen is gonna surpass the old gen, I wouldn't be surprised if top fighters gonna surpass guys like Roger, Whitebeard, etc.

If Zoro fights Mihawk after Luffy become the PK, I can accept Mihawk >~ Roger/Whitebeard. If Zoro fights Mihawk before Luffy become the PK then Roger/Whitebeard >~ Mihawk like you said. And I can see the war against the World Government will happen right after Blackbeard's defeat which is before finding the OP but we shall see.
Did WB not say the final war happens after op is found?

Hybrid Kaido is Luffy's business imho. I think Zoro will be smash to the ground relatively soon, along with the rest of the supporting cast. Their task is to buy time until Luffy's recovery (maybe they'll do something useful against Big Mom). Anyway Zoro might give the final blow when Kaido will turn back to full dragon form.

How Zoro final opponet will be weaker than some mid-boss fish he already killed?
Because he is group fighting one while he's soloing the other. I don't know why you hate Kaido so damn much but it's super entertaining lmfao.
Post automatically merged:

Then we bend over all the haters and fuck em good
Wasn't ZKK already happening? How does it know mean that it would make Mihawk> Kaido lmao.