Speculations If Yonkos are separated, then who takes who?

Permutations and combinations

• Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro/Killer/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

• Luffy/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Kid/Killer vs BigMom

• Luffy/Zoro/Killer vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Bigmom

• Total voters
Anyone still think other Supernova/Combatants coming to the roof?

I know it might not even happen but I’d like Jinbei, Yamato, Drake, Hawkins up top. Could be the 9 shadows, just my headcanon ideas.
Yamato has already said that she wants to confront Kaido, so it is certain that she will go to the roof. Drake may be, right now he is wasting his time. Hawkins is a mystery, first we would have to see what he is planning.

Yamato has already said that she wants to confront Kaido, so it is certain that she will go to the roof. Drake may be, right now he is wasting his time. Hawkins is a mystery, first we would have to see what he is planning.
Yea I share those thoughts as well. And with Jinbei, I think a possible continuation or closure on the Whole Cake plotline. And Jinbei has already scrapped with her before and had serious dialogue

Luffy Zoro and Kid are the ones who openly declared they wanted to fight / take down Kaido

Although it was his initial plan, Law never truly aimed for it, since his real aim was Doffy, and he ended up entrusting Luffy for it, so I could see Law accepting to hold off / fight Big Mom especially since he is the one who brought up this idea

Killer can fight whoever he wants, but I assume he'd want to follow his captain and thus due to balance purposes I'd assume Kid could end up fighting Big Mom. He'd obviously be reluctant at first due to his initial goal but I can see Oda finding an excuse for him to be forced to fight BM especially since they share a backstory(Kid taking something from her, wounding a SC, sinking her ships)

So I'd say this split up could make the most sense

- Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
- Kid and Killer vs BM

Law could be the wildcard between both fights

With that said I'm not convinced by this translation because it's not like splitting up helps that much since whatever the split, the groups would be reduced in numbers and thus if they think they can't win even in a 5 vs 2, I don't see how it'd help to do 2 or 3 vs 1 setups

That's why I won't be surprised if the translation was messed up and the the "remove one" is the correct one

If one is removed, it makes sense why their chance would increase, if one is removed, it makes sense why Toki / Oden's 9 shadows foreshadowing never involved BM

We just have to wait for the official translation to be sure though
This.

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard in the raw, Law says they want to isolate/remove one and not splitting.

Now the question how and what after that ? Because Big Mom (obviously) could fly with Zeus or Prometheus so she will come back in a second. So you need at least 2 to block her. Thus, the solution is splitting their team.
Thanks for your clarification. Then yes it'd be everyone vs Kaido

As for Big Mom, there could be few possibilities

- Somehow she gets separated from Promotheus and Zeus, which could make sense if it leads to Zeus coming back to Nami to perform her powerful lightning attack she hinted at needing against Ulti

- Somehow she turns back to OLin, in which case she might turn out helping the alliance with Chopper, Tama and the others around

- Or Oda decided to go bring back the "we should fight later" with Marco plot(less likely especially now that he is weakened), who might stall her the time Kaido is defeated

Thanks for your clarification. Then yes it'd be everyone vs Kaido

As for Big Mom, there could be few possibilities

- Somehow she gets separated from Promotheus and Zeus, which could make sense if it leads to Zeus coming back to Nami to perform her powerful lightning attack she hinted at needing against Ulti

- Somehow she turns back to OLin, in which case she might turn out helping the alliance with Chopper, Tama and the others around

- Or Oda decided to go bring back the "we should fight later" with Marco plot(less likely especially now that he is weakened), who might stall her the time Kaido is defeated
Yup. Nami getting Zeus back would coincide with this Reverse Sabaody Theory for next chapter. She needs bigger lightning, and the SN can’t take both fully charged Yonko at the same time

Sanji Bepo and Yamato at the least

Jinbe has his hands full, Drake does as well for now, Hawkins isn’t switching sides so far.
Jinbei will mid diff his opponent. At this point I actually would like Sanji to take care of Jack/Queen/King. And Sanji can’t take on Yonkos. He doesn’t have the tech. Hawkins I guess you’re right. He’s more of an opportunist tho. And I don’t see Hawkins with the AP to do so. Bepo is fodder.

Jinbei will mid diff his opponent. At this point I actually would like Sanji to take care of Jack/Queen/King. And Sanji can’t take on Yonkos. He doesn’t have the tech. Hawkins I guess you’re right. He’s more of an opportunist tho. And I don’t see Hawkins with the AP to do so. Bepo is fodder.
To me Jinbe isn’t going to mid diff whos who. I’m waiting a bit logger but I think he’ll be fighting Whos Who for a bit.

Sanji I want to see what he can do. I do think Queen vs Sanji will happen, but I think that’ll take place on the roof where king and queen have room to stretch out and not deal with fodder interference.

Don’t insult Bepo like that, he’s the only mink we’ve yet to see Sulong for a reason :cheers:

To me Jinbe isn’t going to mid diff whos who. I’m waiting a bit logger but I think he’ll be fighting Whos Who for a bit.

Sanji I want to see what he can do. I do think Queen vs Sanji will happen, but I think that’ll take place on the roof where king and queen have room to stretch out and not deal with fodder interference.

Don’t insult Bepo like that, he’s the only mink we’ve yet to see Sulong for a reason :cheers:
You think Oda is saving Bepos Sulong? :gokulaugh: Hey it’s possible lmao

Since Law wants to split up instead of removing one of them, I can see Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido and Kidd/Killer vs Big Mom with Law being the support on both sides. I can see Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido and Kidd/Killer/Law vs Big Mom as well. However, knowing the way Oda is treating Big Mom right now, I wouldn't be surprise if the rooftop ground is breaking and BM slips and falling down and out of the battle and we can get Supernova vs Kaido only. Big Mom might go after Robin next if she decided not to participate in the rooftop battle anymore.