Speculations If Yonkos are separated, then who takes who?

Permutations and combinations

• Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro/Killer/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

• Luffy/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Kid/Killer vs BigMom

• Luffy/Zoro/Killer vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Bigmom

• Total voters
Congratulations, you have won the award for "Absurd comment of the day".

:milaugh:

cool because like I said only luffy and Zoro needed laws powers so far.

my comment has nothing to do with saying kidd and killer are stronger. I was saying that maybe the guy who’s the most beat up on the roof and the other guy who constantly needs laws powers needs law more then the two people who never needed law.

cool because like I said only luffy and Zoro needed laws powers so far.

my comment has nothing to do with saying kidd and killer are stronger. I was saying that maybe the guy who’s the most beat up on the roof and the other guy who constantly needs laws powers needs law more then the two people who never needed law.
But BM and Kaido focus more on Luffy and Zoro than on Killer, Kid and Law, basically because they are the most dangerous and do the most damage. It's normal that they need Law's help.

I still think Brook will fight WW, he's too weak for Jimbei. Then Jimbei probably fight Jack or Queen but now with Law wanting to split the Yonkos, I think he'll take BM down to the dome and Law, Marco and Jimbei will keep her busy. Nami can then steal Zeus.

Luffy, Kidd, Zoro and Killer fights Kaido.

But BM and Kaido focus more on Luffy and Zoro than on Killer, Kid and Law, basically because they are the most dangerous and do the most damage. It's normal that they need Law's help.
Absolutely yes. At least so far Kidd has barely done anything and Killer, albeit showing neat stunts, was still overall overshadowed by Zoro, expecially. And probably no coincidence Kaido triggered his Hybrid mode only after the Zoro Onslaught and in general we have Big Mom's reaction.

well
i think not only those 5
but also apoo hawkins drake will go up and fight with them
so the WG will be now 8 , 4 each younku
________
which who will fight who
hmm luffy kid will fight both
the rest will stick with 1 younku until the end .

or maybe oda goes to how the alliance was
first team kid killer apoo hawkins vs bigmom
second team luffy zoro law drake vs kaidou

then later they switch
Post automatically merged:

for kaido for those 5 worstgen members there aren t no 9 shit against kaido
it didn't specify a number , so not 5 and not one.
so the possibility of other WG joining is not far .

Last edited:
Yeah if anything Law will assist both sides, due to his ability.

I still think Brook will fight WW, he's too weak for Jimbei. Then Jimbei probably fight Jack or Queen but now with Law wanting to split the Yonkos, I think he'll take BM down to the dome and Law, Marco and Jimbei will keep her busy. Nami can then steal Zeus.

Luffy, Kidd, Zoro and Killer fights Kaido.
If Who's Who is the Perospero of Kaido's crew, how is Brook going to beat him?