Speculations If Yonkos are separated, then who takes who?

Permutations and combinations

• Zoro/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid/Killer vs Bigmom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zoro/Killer/Law vs Kaido and Luffy/Kid vs Bigmom

• Luffy/Law vs Kaido and Zoro/Kid/Killer vs BigMom

• Luffy/Zoro/Killer vs Kaido and Kid/Law vs Bigmom

• Total voters
Your pal Luke seems pretty excited to prove that Kid and Killer will take on Big Mom :gokulaugh:
It’s not impossible but Oda better make it believable. Because as of right now I see no reason why or how they just drop their revenge for BM. The only way it could make sense is if what Kidd stole from BMs territory is somehow brought up and it’s something so important that it makes her target Kidd so he has to fight her.

I think Law's solution will be Nami. He will somehow swap Zeus back to Nami, and then just tele Big Mom somewhere else.
But... correct me if i'm wrong, Big Mom can still use Prometheus to travel right?
She might get pissed on zeus and would decide to search for it rather than returning battlefield. Ending up in silly stuations is main theme of Meme

I could see it going one of two ways:

Luffy, Zoro, Law vs Kaido
Kid & Killer vs Big Mom

Shit luck for Kid and Killer for losing their SN alliance they made to go after Shanks but Law won't ditch his SN alliance for them. Unless they hype the two Strawhat Chads and say only they can properly hurt Kaido, I see no other reason why Law would be with Kid and Killer

Oda taking Killer out in this way (if he intends to not have him standing until the very end) would be fine with me. Afterwards Luffy can take Killers place. Being the MC and having the biggest beef with both Yonko, I expect him to be the only one to fight both Yonko the most.

Yamato eventually replaces Law (so perhaps Yamato saves Jack from the moment the SN split into teams two teams and arrives just as Law is out)

Zoro Yamato vs Kaido
Luffy Kid vs Big Mom

Eliminate the non SH and we end the arc with:

A Kaido without a head & the return of O-Lin

5 SN vs Kaido
Big Mom is teleported away and is gone just long enough for Kaido to get some serious damage and return to save him from the eventual beheading that awaits him. For whatever reason (stamina or more 'alert' BM/Kaido) the same plan won't work again, so the tensiom can be high and the Yonko can have the advantage until the very end when the SN power up & defeat them.

I think Law cut Hawkins balls off after Drake freed him so Sulong Bepo should be capable of defeating him now :sanmoji:

I took the the thread title as hypothetical and how the wg separates in teams to fight them ...

If a comeback of Olin is considered as a possibility on the thread ,then it changes things.

On the other hand there is this

Do they really fight big mom if she turns into Olin ?
But it is also pretty clear I think that one way or another Nami needs to take Zeus back,so Olin is needed.

Tough choice.

You are right with Zeus, but Prometheus is slow and it would take time for BM to come back with Prometheus.
Nami already hint that Zeus could became into her hands(even it is a small time).
In case Law could teleport BM away and let her fly away from Onigashima, into the ground of wano and he could separate her with her homies, would gave enough time to face Kaido at the rooftop.
Law should teleport her and kaido to the sea... end .

Are you ok ?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro v Kaido
Rest vs BM
#zoroVSsmoothie

Fucking stupid that some people want to see Big Mom become O-Lin again or want her removed from the battle.
Olin would be the worst... Pls no one need that trash..
Removing is sadly a opinion since the last chapter Law coming up with it.
I think the most BM fans want her in a battle, but as Kid said in this chapter Kaido and Big mom together are to much, splitting them not would change much, they would still fight at the same place. Big mom need to take out totally from the battlefield, otherwise they cannot defeat Kaido. I still wait for the official translation, but judging by Law words and the way how Oda portrayal the current fight, I think BM get really removed from the battle.

I think the most BM fans want her in a battle, but as Kid said in this chapter Kaido and Big mom together are to much, splitting them not would change much, they would still fight at the same place. Big mom need to take out totally from the battlefield, otherwise they cannot defeat Kaido. I still wait for the official translation, but judging by Law words and the way how Oda portrayal the current fight, I think BM get really removed from the battle.
I'll wait for the official translation to see what Law says, but so far Law says "We need to split them up" he doesn't say anything about removing one of them.

There is a difference between splitting them up and actually removing one of them.

I'll wait for the official translation to see what Law says, but so far Law says "We need to split them up" he doesn't say anything about removing one of them.
Yeah and multiple translator said (@Aknolagon ) Law was saying that they need to remove one of the yonkou.
The unofficial version put split with seems be false, but as I said we need to wait for the official translation.
As you said spliting or removing are different.

There is a difference between splitting them up and actually removing one of them.
This is one of the rare instance where the exact wording of the JP raw will actually make a whole lot of difference. :zorothink:

Yeah and multiple translator said (@Aknolagon ) Law was saying that they need to remove one of the yonkou.
The unofficial version put split with seems be false, but as I said we need to wait for the official translation.
As you said spliting or removing are different.
Yep this is why I'm waiting for the official translation to see what Law actually said.

If that was the case why would oda bring her in first place ?
I mean use your brains people lmao