Controversial If you could interview

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
If you could interview any one piece character who would you interview and what would you ask them?

I'd interview Toki, Momos mom

I'd ask was she affiliated in anyway to joyboy

Is she related to any of the Wano families because I don't think we ever got her family name but her green hair makes me think maybe her side of the family is zoro's side of the family

Then I'd ask if she knows of Ryuma and if he existed during the void century or was he years later?

If you could interview any one piece character who would you interview and what would you ask them?

I'd interview Toki, Momos mom

I'd ask was she affiliated in anyway to joyboy

Is she related to any of the Wano families because I don't think we ever got her family name but her green hair makes me think maybe her side of the family is zoro's side of the family

Then I'd ask if she knows of Ryuma and if he existed during the void century or was he years later?
You are making quite good threads. Those are interesting questions.

Hm.. I think I would interview Vegapunk. I want to know everything about the physic of this world. I also want to know more about the way devil fruits are created physically, how do we start from a dream to arrive at a physical incarnation.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
You are making quite good threads. Those are interesting questions.

Hm.. I think I would interview Vegapunk. I want to know everything about the physic of this world. I also want to know more about the way devil fruits are created physically, how do we start from a dream to arrive at a physical incarnation.
Oooh good questions