Anime Discussion If You Could Rewatch a Series Fresh

Hunter x Hunter for me is the best anime I watched the first time. Theres been a lot of really good ones that people swear by. Just for me personally that one hit me with all types of emotions. I was super addicted to it. I just loved the whole power system with Nen and all that. Every battle was strategic. There were deaths and stuff that you probably didn't expect and they actually stayed dead. It just didn't pull any punches like other Shonen. The Ost was phenomenal, that opening is classic and it has one of the best villains in anime/manga in Meruem.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
There’s quite a bit for me and I’d say most I can think of off the top of my head are cyberpunk series:
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion / Movie
  • Bleach
  • Tekkonkinkreet
  • FLCL
  • Ergo Proxy
  • Steins;Gate
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Legend of Galatic Hereos
  • GTO
  • Fate Zero
  • Flowers of Evil
  • Death Note
  • Ninja Scroll Movie
  • Monster
  • Serial Experiments Lain
  • Psycho Pass
  • Tokyo Ghoul Season 1-2 (even though it differs from manga I loved the anime)
Post automatically merged:

your lie in april

clanned

monogatari
ya fooking softy haha

your lie is one of my all time favs

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Thing is I kinda got spoiled on CG’s ending a few years ago, unintentionally tho. Was on some random site comparing story endings and that’s how I got spoiled on it. So I held off on watching it ever since :goatasure:
It’s been out since 2006 Hao haha 15 years if you’re getting a spoiler that’s your fault for not watching it sooner lol

& knowing you you’d actually like it it’s honestly one of the greatest anime executions I’ve seen.