General & Others If you switch Zoro and Sanji fighting styles

I highly doubt that, the reason many Zoro fans hate Sanji is not because of fighting style but how his character is written

Besides changing fighting styles still wont change the fact Sanji is a jobber
His personality is not exciting to me. He oversimps too much, doesn't train seriously enough and would risk the lives of his crewmates in order to selfishly stick with his moral code towards women. Also I didn't like his choices on WCI.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think changing fighting styles would make any difference.

Sanji's original fighting style is good. I like how he fights but I just don't like his character portrayal.

Yes fighting with swords make zoro look more awesome and badass but it's his attitude which draws me towards him - the kind of attitude which sanji definitely lacks

Assumption based on your anti Zoro agenda, how about you let the real fans of the character decide for themselves how they would feel about this instead
Yes I'm against my second favorite strawhat :pepelit:

You type all that as if you know me, I dislike Zoro mindless extremist fans but I like the character.

Once again, we are all free to make assumptions you or no one else can stop any One Piece fan from doing so.

Yes I'm against my second favorite strawhat :pepelit:

You type all that as if you know me, I dislike Zoro mindless extremist fans but I like the character.

Once again, we are all free to make assumptions you or no one else can stop any One Piece fan from doing so.
You were typing as if you knew the Zoro fans yourself no? you just need to go through this thread to realize you were dead wrong about your assumptions. You guys call anyone that disagree with you a Zorotard or extremist so those labels don't really hold any value, there are just as many anti Zoro extremist who mindlessly bash the character his fans like the thread creator for example

You were typing as if you knew the Zoro fans yourself no? you just need to go through this thread to realize you were dead wrong about your assumptions. You guys call anyone that disagree with you a Zorotard or extremist so those labels don't really hold any value, there are just as many anti Zoro extremist who mindlessly bash the character his fans like the thread creator for example
I guess at least Oda loves Zoro more. :cheers: