General & Others If ZKK does happen

So I’m a Zoro fan who believes in the theory and if it fails I won’t really mind much, but I feel like if it does the haters will be in shambles. Like the hate for the theory is so intense mainly cause of hardcore Zoro fans that people ignore the possibility. I’m just thinking that if it does happen the haters are gonna take a harder hit than the supporters cause Zoro has already done more than enough this arc We have eaten already.

ZKK will happen, but if for some odd reason it doesnt; then we can take it on the chin and move on to more greatness.
I agree, the people who love to hate on Zoro or fans believing in zkk theory just cause its Zoro, will be much harder to recover from. lol if Zoro beats awaken Kaido; some might drop the series. :milaugh:

So I’m a Zoro fan who believes in the theory and if it fails I won’t really mind much, but I feel like if it does the haters will be in shambles. Like the hate for the theory is so intense mainly cause of hardcore Zoro fans that people ignore the possibility. I’m just thinking that if it does happen the haters are gonna take a harder hit than the supporters cause Zoro has already done more than enough this arc We have eaten already.[/QUOT.

nah.. the one who created the theory believe in it, wank it for almost a decade, argue with someone who doesnt agree,

are the ones who will get hit bad really really bad.:josad:

Won't it be a shameful thing for Zoro if he kills Kaidou after Luffy has already defeated him?

If I were a Zoro fan I would be hoping for it not to happen at this point.
I'm hoping Zoro kills him after Kaido asks him to preferring such treatment to real life imprisonment, that would at least feel emotional :josad:

But I would have loved the berserk scenario the most, with Kaido going crazy and Zoro intervening because Luffy doesn't kill

Won't it be a shameful thing for Zoro if he kills Kaidou after Luffy has already defeated him?

If I were a Zoro fan I would be hoping for it not to happen at this point.
I don’t get that argument , u have to look at them as people in a situation If Kaido can’t be put KO’ed he needs to be put down cause of the threat he poses. It would seem really childish for him as a character to jeopardize a nation cause he feels bad. At least that’s how I view it in the situation he can only be killed to be stopped from getting up.
Post automatically merged:

I think as an awakened Zoan he can’t be KO’ed for any meaningful period of time and needs to be put down for him to stop.

So I’m a Zoro fan who believes in the theory and if it fails I won’t really mind much, but I feel like if it does the haters will be in shambles. Like the hate for the theory is so intense mainly cause of hardcore Zoro fans that people ignore the possibility. I’m just thinking that if it does happen the haters are gonna take a harder hit than the supporters cause Zoro has already done more than enough this arc We have eaten already.
If ZKK happens, i'm gonna be surprised ngl. Kaidou fighting 15 fighters before fighting Luffy was already more disappointing for me tho.

Lol I’m so full this arc if zkk happens imma pop 😂😂😂

Hopium. And oh you got it wrong, if it doesn't happen, I'm gonna talk so much shit lmao

There's about 0% chance of it coming true, people don't hate the theory because of hardcore Zoro fans, but because it's stupid.