Questions & Mysteries If Zoro and Sanji don't fight King and Queen then who do you think they will fight instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Dj? That has been totally ineffective throughout the new world which is why he got the raid suit as a powerup . Coa? Sanji has never even used coa efficiently or at a high level where it can effect his battle with a commander. Blocking judges blade was enough to drop him to his knees. Nothing in Sanji feats or potrayal points to him being ready to take on commanders.
RS Sanji only used base kick no CoA or DJ and stillmade Page One groaned in pain. I think the fight against Judge just hypes Judge even more.

Sanji has feat imo in RS without DJ and CoA his kick amde Page One groaned in pain. With CoA and DJ I think Page One would be done for. RS Sanji's feat against Page One put him above any Flying Six including Drake. Sanji also always fight 3rd strongest enemies. I think similar thing would happen in Wano.

RS Sanji only used base kick no CoA or DJ and stillmade Page One groaned in pain. I think the fight against Judge just hypes Judge even more.

Sanji has feat imo in RS without DJ and CoA his kick amde Page One groaned in pain. With CoA and DJ I think Page One would be done for. RS Sanji's feat against Page One put him above any Flying Six including Drake. Sanji also always fight 3rd strongest enemies. I think similar thing would happen in Wano.
Sanji has not fought the third strongest in 15 years. That is not an exaggeration literally 15 years oda has abandoned that troupe. If Sanji is in his raid suit none of his attacks are base kicks . Let’s act like we’ve read mangas before the raid suit is a power up

N

NeutralWatcher

Sanji has not fought the third strongest in 15 years. That is not an exaggeration literally 15 years oda has abandoned that troupe. If Sanji is in his raid suit none of his attacks are base kicks . Let’s act like we’ve read mangas before the raid suit is a power up
So where's the panel that Sanji uses DJ and CoA against Page One? Can you show it?

Sanji did in Fishman Island. He also fought strongest villain in Punk Hazard Vergo. Sanji was absent in Zou and Dressrosa and WCI is about saving Sanji.

So where's the panel that Sanji uses DJ and CoA against Page One? Can you show it?

Sanji did in Fishman Island. He also fought strongest villain in Punk Hazard Vergo. Sanji was absent in Zou and Dressrosa and WCI is about saving Sanji.
Sanji did what in Fishman island ? Tag team wada with Jinbei ? The same wada that got knocked out by the kraken that luffy tamed when they were running from the deep sea volcano ? That’s not impressive at all! He fought vergo ? I remeber vergo not using haki or his weapon and cracking Sanjis bone! The fact that Sanji did not get a fight in Wci shows what oda thinks of the character he would never do that to luffy Jinbei or zoro.

i don't think both are strong enough to fight King/Queen or at least i do for Sanji , so my prediction would be 2 of F6 maybe Sanji gets the ninja dude and Zoro still gets the Shogun that died last chapter

i dont really know , all what i know Zoro and Sanji should never straight up fight King and Queen without previous fights of progression like Luffy did
Zoro is worst generation and is obviously going to fight king and kaido . Oda has zoro in the main mix with all the other main fighters and he has enma . Do not group him with Sanji when oda shows you that he doesn’t belong with Sanji.

N

NeutralWatcher

Sanji did what in Fishman island ? Tag team wada with Jinbei ? The same wada that got knocked out by the kraken that luffy tamed when they were running from the deep sea volcano ?
Jinbei attack did 0 damage to Wadatsumi though. Sanji is also way faster than Wadatsumi. I don;t think he needs Jinbei help to land Hell Memories.

That’s not impressive at all! He fought vergo ? I remeber vergo not using haki or his weapon and cracking Sanjis bone!
Doesn't that hype Vergo? Vergo did way better than Drake. Drake cannot land a hit to Sanji who looked away at Hiyori while Vergo managed to damage Sanji. Sanji is as strong as Flying Six and with RS without DJ and CoA and just base kick he made Page One groaned in pain.

The fact that Sanji did not get a fight in Wci shows what oda thinks of the character he would never do that to luffy Jinbei or zoro.
The arc is about escaping. Not about fighting. When the arc is about beating main antagonist and Zoro and Sanji are present in that arc, Sanji always fight 3rd strongest.

Jinbei attack did 0 damage to Wadatsumi though. Sanji is also way faster than Wadatsumi. I don;t think he needs Jinbei help to land Hell Memories.

Doesn't that hype Vergo? Vergo did way better than Drake. Drake cannot land a hit to Sanji who looked away at Hiyori while Vergo managed to damage Sanji. Sanji is as strong as Flying Six and with RS without DJ and CoA and just base kick he made Page One groaned in pain.

The arc is about escaping. Not about fighting. When the arc is about beating main antagonist and Zoro and Sanji are present in that arc, Sanji always fight 3rd strongest.
Jinbei attack didn’t do damage and deflated wada by a lot I’m not sure why you are trying to lie . Regardless wada is trash and the kraken knocked him out. Drake literally slapped Sanji to the ground with ease and Sanji didn’t even pinch him in retaliation. Sanji is not as strong as the flying 6
Post automatically merged:

Zoro soloes Orochi.

Sanji helps in defeating Kaido.
Sanji is not worst generation or relavent .

N

NeutralWatcher

Jinbei attack didn’t do damage and deflated wada by a lot I’m not sure why you are trying to lie . Regardless wada is trash and the kraken knocked him out. Drake literally slapped Sanji to the ground with ease and Sanji didn’t even pinch him in retaliation. Sanji is not as strong as the flying 6
And regardless whether Jinbei was there or not Sanji didn't need Jinbei to land a hit on Wadatsumi unless you are saying Wadatsumi is faster than Sanji which cannot you prove. :kayneshrug:

And regardless whether Jinbei was there or not Sanji didn't need Jinbei to land a hit on Wadatsumi unless you are saying Wadatsumi is faster than Sanji which cannot you prove. :kayneshrug:
I’m saying oda made Sanji tag team A scrub and then gave him zero noteworthy feats in the new world . And then had a page with luffy zoro and Jinbei on it signifying then as the new top 3 in the crew. So it’s crazy to say Sanji is fighting queen. That’s what I’m saying

He is he received enma and kaido has ptsd from oden . You can laugh now but I gurantee you’ll be crying later . Worst generation is killing kaido and guess what zoro is one of the strongest from that generation
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs Who's Who, Sanji vs Page One, and then they will join the rest in fighting Kaido and Big Mom.
Sanji will join nothing he can’t do anything to kaido or big mom what are you talking about

N

NeutralWatcher

I’m saying oda made Sanji tay team A scrub and then gave him zero noteworthy feats in the new world . And then had a page with luffy zoro and Jinbei on it signifying then as the new top 3 in the crew. So it’s crazy to say Sanji is fighting queen. That’s what I’m saying
That doesn't change the fact that Sanji>Wadatsumi right. Zoro also needs Orlumbus to beat Pica doesn't mean Zoro wouldn't fight 2nd strongest enemy in Wano.

Sanji has feat in RS without DJ and CoA he made Page One groaned in pain. Why are you ignoring this and repeating the same thing over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.