Questions & Mysteries If Zoro and Sanji don't fight King and Queen then who do you think they will fight instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my initial view has not changed.

I think Oda will take advantage of Marco DF and use him to hype King .
But Marco will not defeat him ( theres nothing to gain with such scenario and Marco can eat all the damage to be ok for Kaido showdown).

Instead once King gets his portrayal due the Marco fight, Zoro will fight him and ultimately defeat him.

And as the last chapters point out him playing a role vs Kaido is almost sure.

N

NeutralWatcher

Where have I appeared as angry? I am literally listing facts about sanji. It’s not my problem if you don’t like to read it
You said Sanji is trash. What you said could start a flame war here. Fact needs to be backed with evidence. What you said is opinion without any substance evidence and you even ignored Sanji's feat that I said repeated times.

You said Sanji is trash. What you said could start a flame war here. Fact needs to be backed with evidence. What you said is opinion without any substance evidence and you even ignored Sanji's feat that I said repeated times.
You said Sanji fights the third strongest. I reminded you the last time it happens what 15 years ago. You said Sanji fought vergo I reminded you that Sanji was used as a hypetool . You said Sanji beat wada I reminded you that he tag teamed him . Am I missing something here?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry i have enough love from my parent and thats why im not doing a shitposting.
Congratulations

N

NeutralWatcher

You said Sanji fights the third strongest. I reminded you the last time it happens what 15 years ago.
If the arc is about beating main antagonist and Sanji and Zoro are present. So is there an arc where Zoro and Sanji are present and the goal is about beating main antagonist but Sanji doesn't fight the third strongest?

You said Sanji fought vergo I reminded you that Sanji was used as a hypetool .
Does that change the fact that RS Sanji is way above Flying Six? If Flying Six is way below Sanji Sanji has no business with them. It even hype Vergo taht he did better than Drake.

You said Sanji beat wada I reminded you that he tag teamed him . Am I missing something here?
Same with Zoro needed Orlumbus help to beat Pica so Zoro wouldn't fight King?

If the arc is about beating main antagonist and Sanji and Zoro are present. So is there an arc where Zoro and Sanji are present and the goal is about beating main antagonist but Sanji doesn't fight the third strongest?

Does that change the fact that RS Sanji is way above Flying Six? If Flying Six is way below Sanji Sanji has no business with them. It even hype Vergo taht he did better than Drake.

Same with Zoro needed Orlumbus help to beat Pica so Zoro wouldn't fight King?
Zoro is not portrayed the same as Sanji let’s stop you right there. Zoro needed to get thrown to reach pica nothing to do with beating pics unlike Sanji and Jinbei two different situations . If you are trying to argue in favor of Sanjis strength please don’t bring up zoro that’s going to just make your life harder

Status
Not open for further replies.