General & Others If Zoro and Sanji get pushed to high/extreme diff by a Tobi Roppo..

But that is precisely the point. There are plenty of villains to go around this arc, unlike Dressrosa.

The problem is, you'd then have to assume Luffy is soloing Kaido, which I personally doubt this arc. It took Luffy multiple fights of him pushing himself to surpass a top Yonko commander, and I dont see him taking out the worlds strongest creature on his own. If that's the case, I don't see any of his crew members taking out a YC on their own. What I CAN see is Luffy facing off someone tougher than King, but weaker than Kaido (Yamato or possibly the Ace). This will make me feel more confident in some of the Strawhats to take on the YCs, but really I only expect Zoro vs. King.

Youd have to fully expect Sanji to be stronger than Kid, an actual Rival of Luffy's, if you think he's going to take on Queen over Kid. It's all a guess for now (we don't know who's fighting Queen), but Oda has made it so that every side character is pretty important, as with DR. The Supernova's will get their battles, just as the Strawhats, and I expect Kid and maybe Law in the least to have more difficult battles than Sanji/Jinbe. Zoro is the exception because he is part of the Worst Generation, whereas Sanji is technically not.

Not a fan thing, but I personally just don't expect Sanji to take on a Calamity, while I expect Kid/Zoro to. What I can see is Sanji and Killer taking on Sasaki and Who's Who respectively. Jinbe may fight the leader of the Numbers or something, but really Jack is poised to be Inu/Neko's fight, especially due to their pasts (it makes narrative sense). Kid has more going for him to fight Queen, considering the conflict at Udon.

We are at a point in the story where the Strawhats do not hog all of the main fights, and likely won't until the EOS. For example, Nami isn't going to overshadow Kid or Law this arc, Oda is hyping them up for big battles. But I DO expect everyone to fight and get major power growths. I DONT expect all the Strawhats to hog all of the Calamity fights. It's unrealistic.

Tldr: I expect Zoro to surpass a Calamity, but I don't expect Sanji to "surpass" one. This isn't a bias towards Zoro, it's just that he's more likely set up as the person to do so. There are plenty of tough allies this arc that is doesn't make sense if Luffy's top members are the only people who take on All Stars. There are signficant payoffs to be had with Kid/Queen and Inu/Neko/Jack. There is a possible chance Luffy's main fight isn't even Kaido, but Yamato or the hidden "Ace" if they exist.

At this point we don't know, but I don't expect Oda to be biased towards the main characters in terms of fights considering how much focus other people have gotten this arc and continue to get (Kid, Scabbards, etc). It makes no sense.
Sanji defeating Queen isn't Gonna outshine Kidd defeating Big Mom

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
zoro vs tobi roppo = zoro vs vice admirals extrem diff
:lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...king-all-over-again.45530/page-5#post-4567990

@nik87 @Boiroy @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @kurwa @Tai long
Post automatically merged:

for me i'm okay with that. Tbh i dont expect that much about zoro and sanji defeating YC1 (king) and YC2 (queen) in wano, because there are still several arcs for them to improve slowly. I mean even luffy the captain himself struggled a lot to deal with fckin cracker (YC3) and need nami's help to make him defeat cracker quicker, and need plot armor to defeat lord kuri (YC1).
But if it turns out they really defeat king and queen, i'm no problem with that. It means their strength is beyond my expectation:smithnie:
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::saden::saden::saden:

What symbolic is there for Zoro beating King?

The only symbolic W for Zoro this arc is him beating/cutting Orochi for Yasu and Hiyori sake.
@JoNdule :suresure::suresure::suresure:

"Orochi is not a fighter" says you? He doesn't have that fruit for nothing

Huh? Zoro doesn't always fight the second strongest dude :
Also King isn't second strongest person in Wano . That's BM then possibly Yamato who is 3rd strongest. King isn't even clarified to be stronger than Queen, nothing yet both are disprected equally by whowho and Sasaki.

Zoro even with Enma can't go from struggling vs Kamazou and Pica to beating King (even though he is barely near Cracker)
WhoWho is commander level above Snack and near Jack like how Pero is too.
, why can't you people see it? Oda didn't differentiate between Calamities and top 2 flyers : they both see each other beatable and have ancient zoans, both groups are hyped.

Wano : Zoro faces WhoWho & beats Orochi
Elbaf if BMP are villains : Smoothie
Vs Teach : Shiryu
Vs WG : Fuji/Gorosei/kizaru/ (low top/mid top)

If he faces King now, what's the use of facing Shiryu.

The page you posted
I guess Reiju is also above Smoothie right?
Niji above oven?
Yonji above Daifuku ? When Base Sanji was dominated by Daifuku but he beat Yonji offscreen easily.

Ichiji landing one punch which did nothing much to Pero isn't a sign of Ichiji > Pero
Unless you have to also believe that Reiju is above Smoothie.

It's true Ichiji powers will make him beat Pero but Pero with haki can beat Ichiji high diff.
:josad:How stupid was i to think King the background might be great (even though I knew he was already a fraud
I wished Zoro would beat Orochi for Hiyori sake bur nope

then Oda gives Zoro CoC and even CoC coating just like that ...He doesn't even beat Orochi despite promising to do so

:josad:How stupid was i to think King the background might be great (even though I knew he was already a fraud
I wished Zoro would beat Orochi for Hiyori sake bur nope

then Oda gives Zoro CoC and even CoC coating just like that ...He doesn't even beat Orochi despite promising to do so
Bunch of Ls :suresure:
"Smoothie elbaf"
"Wsw,orochi" :broocry:
Bet u never tought about zoro getting acoc and coc :broocry: and capitan midd getting one shoted