Future Events If Zoro beats Mihawk in a fight, doesn't that mean he was the WSS before the fight not after the fight?

If Zoro fights Mihawk and wins with a high or extreme diff, doesn't mean that Zoro was already stronger than Mihawk and was the WSS before the fight. The only way I can see Zoro being the wss after the fight is if he gets a power-up during the fight to defeat Mihawk
Yeah that's correct.

It's similar to me saying I can beat up Connor mcgregor, Mike Tyson, Bruce Lee etc. (World Renowned Fighters)

What proof do I have to make these statements ?

Unless I prove it by beating them, the burden is on me to show my worth not the other way around.

officially after the fight

its like saying person A is the world champion before even winning the race.. thats not how it works lol
Yes but there's a point for that to be ''official''. There's no official committee in One Piece decides who is best and who isn't.

There are multiple competitions that the champion needs to attend every year against the other athletes or in every specific timeline they need to attend, otherwise if champion doesn't attend or doesn't defend the title against others, there will be a new champion, and former champion loses its title due to inactivity even if he never actually loses in the competition.

This is not a model that you can use for One Piece as Mihawk can sit with his baboons for years and he doesn't need to fight any competitiors to defend his title and some people will keep saying the same thing that Mihawk is the best.

Titles in One Piece doesn't work like the real competitions in sports. Which is why as I and other people like @Seraphoenix said earlier,
Nope. There is no 'universal' title. They are all based on the in-verse perception which fundamentally means they are subjective. The only time people in-verse have questioned titles, is ironically with WB at MF. Also if Kaido for instance accepted it as 'universal' he would have not been on his way to kill WB.
the titles are kind of subjective in One Piece and there's no official committee that decides who is the best and who isn't.

Which is why in Zoro Novel people discusses who is the best swordsman? Candidates were Dressrosa Zoro, Vista, Shanks and Mihawk etc. If it was an official title that a committee decides, there wouldn't be any discussion, and because of that you can't compare this to the sports competition for the reasons I mentioned above.

There's also a fact that Mihawk never defeated even Pre-Yonko Shanks but somehow ended as best swordsman because titles are subjective and he didn't need to defeat even Pre-Yonko Shanks.

Yeah that's correct.

It's similar to me saying I can beat up Connor mcgregor, Mike Tyson, Bruce Lee etc. (World Renowned Fighters)

What proof do I have to make these statements ?

Unless I prove it by beating them, the burden is on me to show my worth not the other way around.
So zoro can be stronger than the wss, but can only be the wss after they fight

@Tai long
what you describe is the title paradox.
it also does not matter if Zoro gets a mid fight power up since he already had that potential before the fight aswell.

if you think about it that way then titles have no meaning.
you can apply the same logic to PK too.
if Luffy becomes PK he already had PK potential before.

take Odas words and do not fret.
WSS is whoever Oda declares WSS.
same goes for every other title.

Not necessarily tbh. Zoro most likely will surpass Mihawk during his fight. He won‘t be off the bat stronger than him. That would be boring af. I want to witness an epic battle, where Zoro almost is defeated but then gets a major boost in will power which also boosts his strength.