Future Events If Zoro beats Mihawk in a fight, doesn't that mean he was the WSS before the fight not after the fight?

if zoro beats mihwak extreme diff after he defeats a yc1+(king) top tier shyriu an admiral(=with yonko) then mihwak
is mihwak still vista level :memehm:
Shiryu isn’t gonna be a top tier. He is a true disappointment. He had a chance to become a top tier with a strong DF yet he only got the clear clear fruit. He is Just gonna be tricky to defeat and that’s all. Zoro would come up to him as a much superior fighter… only a matter of time for Zoro to counter that tricky fighting style and demolish him.

On topic: I expect Oda will have Zoro PU mid fight to surpass Mihawk I guess to keep the duel interesting.

Shiryu isn’t gonna be a top tier. He is a true disappointment. He had a chance to become a top tier with a strong DF yet he only got the clear clear fruit. He is Just gonna be tricky to defeat and that’s all. Zoro would come up to him as a much superior fighter… only a matter of time for Zoro to counter that tricky fighting style and demolish him.

On topic: I expect Oda will have Zoro PU mid fight to surpass Mihawk I guess to keep the duel interesting.
Df is not the only way to be strong
haki exists + he was as sstrong as magelan pre ts
Bb gonna be>wb
His rhm>oden

Df is not the only way to be strong
haki exists + he was as sstrong as magelan pre ts
Bb gonna be>wb
His rhm>oden
They steal DF to become powerful. These guys at this point are at their prime if not for the DFs they gotten which resulted PUs. They are villains which means they don’t grow stronger by normal means like the main characters. BB is never gonna be over prime WB and his RHM would never be over Oden.

They steal DF to become powerful. These guys at this point are at their prime if not for the DFs they gotten which resulted PUs. They are villains which means they don’t grow stronger by normal means like the main characters. BB is never gonna be over prime WB and his RHM would never be over Oden.
Shyriu s fruit gonna be op don t worry
And yes bb and shyriu will be > oden and wb
Simple

Shyriu s fruit gonna be op don t worry
And yes bb and shyriu will be > oden and wb
Simple
I would say there’s a difference between making him stronger and making him trickier to defeat.. he is gonna be the latter. BB is not gonna reach pirate king level that’s for sure.

Only Luffy is gonna reach that level.

What ? I think Shiryu is already top tier without a DF, I mean preTS he was as strong as magellan, His Clear fruit awakened will be some OP shit, I think Zoro will get a legit PU in that fight like some kind of BOAT related thing which will allow him also to be able to cut diamond ( most likely he will finish diamond Burgess after Shiryu idk tho)

It would fundamentally depend on what's intended obviously.

Officially merely when the vivre card does suggest so or at least the manga officially recognizes him as such in a convincing way.

More practically the very moment he surpasses him independently.

If it's Zoro, imo Oda will use Zoro vs Mihawk moment to give Zoro a final bushido enlightment near end-fight. Just like the enlightment vs Daz Bones, Zoro may realize/figure out how to master BoAT / best sword technique realization / final sword-CoA branch, that is one step further than what Mihawk even have. That way, Zoro didnt have it before, but gains it in the final fight.

...and since Zoro's color is green, i've always had this prediction of some emerald green CoA as Zoro's final form lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shiryu wont become a top tier while he was a top tier when he was introduced... :kaidowhat:
Isnt that the case with all Zoro's opponents? He comes up to them as superior and demolishes them...
Just because Zoro is trashing people, it doesnt make them weak, on the contrary...

Shiryu wont become a top tier while he was a top tier when he was introduced... :kaidowhat:
Isnt that the case with all Zoro's opponents? He comes up to them as superior and demolishes them...
Just because Zoro is trashing people, it doesnt make them weak, on the contrary...
What are you talking about, Zoro is Vétéran level and will fight YC3 Kyoshiro and be YC2 by the end of Wano.
:seriously:

So zoro can be stronger than the wss, but can only be the wss after they fight
After he defeat king and Kill kaido kaido then turn enma to 12 supremegrade level blackblade,

Post wano Zoro = above yonko tier

Thats make Shanks =< Zoro
Zoro < Mihawk

and it will be the worst fight ever zoro about to face

What fruit does Zoro have? Yet he a monster. Saying Shiryuu won't be is idiotic
Post automatically merged:

I would say there’s a difference between making him stronger and making him trickier to defeat.. he is gonna be the latter. BB is not gonna reach pirate king level that’s for sure.

Only Luffy is gonna reach that level.
BB will be stronger than WB
Post automatically merged:

i never said now, I said before the fight
Zoro can get stronger in the fight.