Speculations If Zoro fights an Admiral then so will Sanji

Opening 17 already made it obvious.
Luffy will fight Akainu to avenge Ace's death, Sanji will fight Kizaru because of how much Kizaru uses his legs to fight, and Zoro will fight Fujitora because both are swordsmen.
The only one that is left out is Green Bull. Perhaps Luffy will defeat Green Bull before fighting Akainu, just like he fought Blueno before fighting Lucci, but I prefer to think that Jinbe will be the one to fight Green Bull.
The only arguments that I think can be used against this is the fact that Kizaru began to use a sword created with light when he got serious in his fight with Rayleigh, so Zoro will have to beat Kizaru in order to be recognized as the best swordsman without leaving the question in the air as to whether or not, even if he's able to beat Mihawk, maybe he wouldn't be able to beat Kizaru. And maybe Fujitora won't appear as an enemy, so with only Akainu, Kizaru, and Greenbull left, it will somehow make sense for Zoro to be the one to fight Kizaru while Sanji fights Greenbull in case Greenbull doesn't use a sword as well.
But I still think it's more likely that Luffy will fight Akainu, Sanji will fight Kizaru, and Zoro will fight Fujitora.

By curiosity, what makes you think that Sanji will fight Greenbull and not Kizaru? And what makes you think that Greenbull is the 2nd strongest admiral? And who are the strongest and the third strongest then?
sorry for the somewhat late response i think Sanji will fight greenbull due to his introduction Greenbull is second strongest admiral because he was introduced last similar to akainu hype
Akainu=>Greenbull=MF Aokiji=>Kizaru=>Fujitora Sanji vs Kizaru is more likely but Greenbull matches Sanji alot more

I dont argue with Sanjitards, but...

Here are facts

Luffy = Roger

Zoro = Ryuma = ZKK = equal to Roger

Yamato = Oni Princess CoC user

Sanji = Cook

Sanjitards: "S-Sanji will beat an Admiral :josad:"
"S-Sanji will have CoC and be among the strongest ever :josad:"
"Sanji will be a top tier :josad::josad:"
"P-Pirate King's wings :josad::josad:"
"Sanji is a speedster and a CoO master :josad:"

I know you're acting like that cuz you think ZKK isn't happening, right?

You Zoro haters are weird as hell
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
"ryuuma =zkk = roger "
is headcanon
post is so ironic

sorry for the somewhat late response i think Sanji will fight greenbull due to his introduction Greenbull is second strongest admiral because he was introduced last similar to akainu hype
Akainu=>Greenbull=MF Aokiji=>Kizaru=>Fujitora Sanji vs Kizaru is more likely but Greenbull matches Sanji alot more
certainly if he was the second strongest he would be primed for zoro to fight.

Zoro took down Braham and Ohm in Skypeia. :zehaha:

Lanjino ganged up on Satori before getting negged twice by Enel. Not even a named attack. :doffytroll:

Interestingly, Zoro no sold Linlin's Indra on the rooftop while Awakened Lanjino was still hurt by Henry Queen. :vistalaugh:
Enel was simply not someone they could face off at the time, but any Post TS version of Zoro would have neg diffed him. :josad:

"ryuuma =zkk = roger "
is headcanon
post is so ironic
Ironic? LoL another delusional Sanjitard who thinks Sanji will fight someone relevant and be a Top Tier, who thinks Zoro and Sanji are somehow comparable because of that "wings" and "Monster Trio" headcanon Lanjitard shit.

Sanji can dream at being compared to Zoro's shadow :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sanji cracked his leg against Vergo = neg diffed

Didn't you learned the lesson yet? Stop reading Two Pieces

Luffy >= Zoro --> Captain and Right Hand = Supernova/WG members, CoC users, equals, Koby met them but not Sanji.

Kid and Law = Luffy's rivals and Captains, Kid has CoC.

King = Kaido's Right Hand and a God

Killer = Kid's Right Hand man and Zoro's main rival

Bepo = Law's Right Hand man and a Mink

Sanji = Cook, no Right Hand, no Supernova, no CoC, Judge's son and irrelevant fodder.

Queen = Who's Who's rival, just a fat scientist, not a fighter.

Ironic? LoL another delusional Sanjitard who thinks Sanji will fight someone relevant and be a Top Tier, who thinks Zoro and Sanji are somehow comparable because of that "wings" and "Monster Trio" headcanon Lanjitard shit.

Sanji can dream at being compared to Zoro's shadow :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sanji cracked his leg against Vergo = neg diffed

Didn't you learned the lesson yet? Stop reading Two Pieces

Luffy >= Zoro --> Captain and Right Hand = Supernova/WG members, CoC users, equals, Koby met them but not Sanji.

Kid and Law = Luffy's rivals,

King = Kaido's Right Hand and a God

Killer = Kid's Right Hand man and Zoro's main rival

Bepo = Law's Right Hand man and a Mink

Sanji = Cook, no Right Hand, no Supernova, no CoC, irrelevant fodder.

Queen = Who's Who's rival, just a fat scientist, not a fighter.
first time i have ever been called a sanjitard i must admit

first time i have ever been called a sanjitard i must admit
Obviously you are

Look at this:
"ryuuma =zkk = roger "
is headcanon
post is so ironic
You named yourself "Lanji Cucksmoke" but you're clearly a Sanjitard who is jealous because Zoro is much better than Sanji, so you need to beg Oda to place them together somehow so you can create your headcanons about Sanji being relevant and just as strong as Luffy and Zoro
(Captain and Right hand, both CoC users and relevant like the Supernova)
:seriously:

Even Yamato has CoC and Sanji doesn't LoL, and there are people saying Sanji will fight an Admiral, one of the strongest forces in the world alongside the Younko?
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

This thread shouldn't even exist

You people compare sanji with zoro a lot.

If zoro will do this sanji will do it to

Thank God, you guys are still sane enough to not say that if Zoro will become WSS then Sanji will too. Lol
Sanjitards man...

It's all about Two Pieces and Zoro for them.

Without the Grandmaster and the Pirate King, they are nothing, just imagine when ZKK happens :suresure:

They will need tons of Copium

You're at the point where you're pretending shit that was made obvious to us... didn't happen?

Mr 1 and Mr 2 were literally put on different levels in impel down. The most threatening part about Bon-chan was his fruit, which was ironically countered by Zoro's idea. Kaku was made stronger with his being a sword user, and even if he wasn't, Oda took to giving us numerical definitions of strength to show us that yes, Zoro's opponent is stronger, not equal, to sanji's opponent. And no, King and Queen weren't given bounties of 1.3 billion, that would imply they were equal; what instead happened was that King, Zoro's opponent, received a higher bounty than Queen, Sanji's opponent. Also you understand that King and Queen are not of equal status in playing cards, right? Meaning the fact that they're respectively named King and Queen only opposes your argument, it doesn't support it.
I am not reading this wall of text.