General & Others If Zoro get CoC and Sanji will never get one, how would you react?

That's why I said "if I am not wrong". The only things we have to contrast it is vague info tbh.
Basically I don’t think there’s an exact type of person who gets CoC.

For every wild child like Oden, there’s a calm and collected Whitebeard.

For every CoC user who’s ambition is notoriety like Roger, there’s those with a simple desire like Big Mom

This is why I say I agree Zoro has the qualities of a conqueror as he’s that wild person who desires notoriety while Sanji has the qualities of a king as he’s the calm and collected one with a natural leadership

Basically I don’t think there’s an exact type of person who gets CoC.

For every wild child like Oden, there’s a calm and collected Whitebeard.

For every CoC user who’s ambition is notoriety like Roger, there’s those with a simple desire like Big Mom

This is why I say I agree Zoro has the qualities of a conqueror as he’s that wild person who desires notoriety while Sanji has the qualities of a king as he’s the calm and collected one with a natural leadership
It happens the same with Zoro getting CoC and ZKK. I see why both of them could happen but I also see why they wouldn't happen. Weird LOL.

This is where we disagree. Zoro is no leading character, he doesnt have the desire to lead and dont want to conquer anything. His desire isnt to be the lead of anything, he just wants to be the best in something. Oda completely clears this up, even by the Gag of Zoro. Zoro isnt meant to lead and doesnt want to lead at all. He doesnt have (and dont need to have) the qualities of a King.

This is where we disagree. Zoro is no leading character, he doesnt have the desire to lead and dont want to conquer anything. His desire isnt to be the lead of anything, he just wants to be the best in something. Oda completely clears this up, even by the Gag of Zoro. Zoro isnt meant to lead and doesnt want to lead at all. He doesnt have (and dont need to have) the qualities of a King.
My poor poor Kidd wanker mod. Another L in your inventory my friend.

Last edited:
Zoro got Advanced CoC before Kid showed any CoC feats even:crazwhat:

:shame::shame:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: