General & Others If Zoro get CoC and Sanji will never get one, how would you react?

T

Tyronejenkins

I think Sanji for sure will get COC, because I think Luffy's crew endgame is gonna be superior to Rocks crew and rocks had Big Meme, Whitebeard, and Kaido.

If Yamato joins then theres gonna be four COC users in the crew all of whom will surpass yonko level. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato

I'm curious what kind of reaction of the fandom especially certain fans? :zorothink:
I will continue laughing at Cook FC, of course. :ronalaugh:

Sanji will get CoC as he's the man that will make Luffy the pirate king.
Zoro's goal on the other hand ever since he bowed to Mihawk is just to be a good underling for Luffy so he won't have CoC.

FAcTs :smart::queenmoji:
:hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

This is where we disagree. Zoro is no leading character, he doesnt have the desire to lead and dont want to conquer anything. His desire isnt to be the lead of anything, he just wants to be the best in something. Oda completely clears this up, even by the Gag of Zoro. Zoro isnt meant to lead and doesnt want to lead at all. He doesnt have (and dont need to have) the qualities of a King.
:catblush:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This was so satisfying lol
@Pantheos
i have no issue with being wrong at some point and theorize wrong.
Honestly, I stick to my opinion that zoro is just no leading figure. He has no leading abilities. I guess my „coc-> leading figure“ was a wrong assumption.

but, personals, it is pretty annoying that the whole zoro fc tries to provocate and troll just because I said something sometime which was wrong theorized. You think this is building a healthy community, when you always have to keep in mind that some fandom will go havoc on you when one of your thoughts is not 100% right?

Honestly, I stick to my opinion that zoro is just no leading figure. He has no leading abilities. I guess my „coc-> leading figure“ was a wrong assumption.

but, personals, it is pretty annoying that the whole zoro fc tries to provocate and troll just because I said something sometime which was wrong theorized. You think this is building a healthy community, when you always have to keep in mind that some fandom will go havoc on you when one of your thoughts is not 100% right?
Well in my opinion Zoro is one of the best King's in the series and I would say a better leader than Kidd and no I am not baiting or trolling I genuinely think Zoro would be a significantly more successful pirate captains than Kidd.

If you want I can give you my reasoning for it

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Well in my opinion Zoro is one of the best King's in the series and I would say a better leader than Kidd and no I am not baiting or trolling I genuinely think Zoro would be a significantly more successful pirate captains than Kidd.

If you want I can give you my reasoning for it
i think Zoro is more of a lone wolf character, not a leading one. He would rather fight his way through the world alone, when there wouldn’t be Luffy.
kid on the other hand is extremely close to his crew, like Luffy is, remember when the whole crew adapted killers laugh to make him suffer less. Do you think zoro would join? I kinda doubt.

and yeah, give me your reasoning. But it wasn’t meant to you personally, just got countless mentionings from zoro fandom, all try to troll and provocate me for that. Which is, honestly, kinda stupid.

i think Zoro is more of a lone wolf character, not a leading one. He would rather fight his way through the world alone, when there wouldn’t be Luffy.
kid on the other hand is extremely close to his crew, like Luffy is, remember when the whole crew adapted killers laugh to make him suffer less. Do you think zoro would join? I kinda doubt.

and yeah, give me your reasoning. But it wasn’t meant to you personally, just got countless mentionings from zoro fandom, all try to troll and provocate me for that. Which is, honestly, kinda stupid.
Okay will do later

I honestly think its super toxic when people dig up posts you made like a year ago just to post "this aged poorly lol" like yeah, I know.

He is indeed more of a lone wolf, but he would be capable to leader a group of people if it's deemed necessary.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Zoro fans also get clowned when they are wrong.

I honestly think its super toxic when people dig up posts you made like a year ago just to post "this aged poorly lol" like yeah, I know.
not if the same people continue to shit post on Zoro, which still happen and why? Cuz they hate all their supposed headcanon are trash as their agenda that they still push.
I dont give a dam if they cant handle some criticize especially when they call Zoro fan tard for more than a decade :kata:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Neither do I clown the haters when they are wrong.

But I did still got clowned on when I was wrong. It's just how it is.

Nah, I prefer it this way. It creates some kind of consequences for bad takes.

If you're hilariously wrong, people will laugh at you. As far as consequences go, that's as mild as it gets.

Last edited:

I think partially it has to do with downplaying the kinda demonstrative figure both from personality and power perspective Oda has portrayed and then clowning people who give reasons to why Zoro is supposed to be better than he's given credit.

Like I have been making logical and sound arguments to why Zoro is one of the best leaders and King's out there since like 2018, before he even got CoC. And when we'd point out all the hint in the series we'd get mocked.

Its a two way problem.
When I first joined Oro Jackson I was even seeing threads like "Zoro can't get CoC because he is Sanjis rival so if he gets CoC Sanji has to get it too" like wtf??