Break Week I'll never understand people who hate Usopp

Nonsense.

Nami is a Swedish and she's also coward, does it mean Oda is racist against Swedish women?

Franky is American and a pervert.
Brook is Austrian and a pervert.
Sanji is French and a pervert.

So?

Having deadbeat dad is shonen 101, unless you think Luffy, Sanji, Franky, Ace, etc have better dads.

All SHs had bad futures verisons.

Calling Usopp a racist character is something only an oversenstive western snowflake would do, cope.
I gave you twelve things and I only stopped at 12 to be nice. Man literally carries around a bottle of hot sauce and has lips like jinx. Nami also gets stronger and more capable from all her fights despite not being physically strong. At this point the weapon Usopp built for her is 1000x stronger than his own he's only landed an attack that did damage on one person the entire timeskip. He's beaten to a bloody pulp every fight and constantly has to be saved. Man actually got ripped and gained superhuman strenght only to have no physical stats or physical abilities. He's the only person in the series that doesn't get physically stronger after countless physical bouts. Other than Buggy which makes sense because Oda hinted at him being the buggy of the crew basically the weak link or fool. And he's basically the only black character in the series who Zoro hasn't cut down other than Jozu.

Usopp's courageness feels like its whenever Oda wants to change it rather than the organic change Usopp should have.
Fearing YC3 commanders and up makes sense, Usopp fearing gifters just doesn't make sense. Current Usopp got cucked to be bad.