Break Week imagine thinking Sanji will fight an admiral

Will Sanji fight an admiral 1v1?

• Total voters
This comment, added to the thread that you have, means that you think that Sanji will have a Yonko level?

interesting, very interesting :milaugh:
I think Sanji is a shitty character.

But I’m not stupid enough to think that he isn’t one of the Strawhats’ main fighters.

There’s no way the main fighters of the SH aren’t Yonko/admiral/top tier level by EOS.

I’m not even sure what argument you could bring against that lol
Post automatically merged:

@Galahad Ive said this before, but I’m not in the sword-admiral alliance.

I think Mihawk’s portrayal at Marineford is (possibly) worse than any admirals and there’s a good chance he can’t beat any of them.

Last edited:
Sanji will fight and defeat an opponent of whatever rank that zoro also fights and defeat.
Based on what? Sanjis never fought an opponent as strong as Zoros.

Even if Sanji fights an admiral the admiral will be weaker than whoever Zoro fights.

But I’m not stupid enough to think that he isn’t one of the Strawhats’ main fighters.

There’s no way the main fighters of the SH aren’t Yonko/admiral/top tier level by EOS.

@Galahad Ive said this before, but I’m not in the sword-admiral alliance.

I think Mihawk’s portrayal at Marineford is (far) worse than any admirals and there’s a good chance he can’t beat any of them.
We throw Yonko level around to much honestly. Sanji isn’t getting there. I’m conflicted on rather he fights an admiral. If Sanji fights an admiral it’ll be when Zoro fights Mihawk probably.

It reminds me of people thinking there was no way Sanji would beat a YC2 alone lol, thinking he was going to fight Page One again.
The thing is that while Zoro will always be stronger than Sanji, it's clear that Oda wants the two of them to be somehow relative. Zoro will never be able to neg Sanji. So if people believe EOS Zoro will be mid top tier or even high top tier, there's no reason why Sanji won't be a low/mid top tier. With the science/fire thing Oda can power up Sanji as he wants

Based on what? Sanjis never fought an opponent as strong as Zoros.

Even if Sanji fights an admiral the admiral will be weaker than whoever Zoro fights.
This is just your headcanon.

Btw strength is debatable, but i said opponents of same RANK not same strength. Both fought commanders, if one is going to fight an admiral, the other will also fight an admiral.

They will always be on the same league, you can argue at will if one admiral or one commander is stronger than another, but that won't change nothing and won't prove your headcanon.

Do I have to give arguments? The strongest crews we have known, none of them have 3 Yonko, but now it turns out that the Muguis are going to have 3? Shooting for 4 because it is impossible to think that Yamatoa ends up far from Zoro and Sanji.

It doesn't hold up.

Ive said this before, but I’m not in the sword-admiral alliance.

I think Mihawk’s portrayal at Marineford is (possibly) worse than any admirals and there’s a good chance he can’t beat any of them.
This gets better by the minute. Mihawk who is the person that Zoro will defeat is weaker than the Admirals, but it turns out that Zoro will defeat an Admiral, then Zoro >>>> Mihawk.

:whitepress:

Do I have to give arguments? The strongest crews we have known, none of them have 3 Yonko, but now it turns out that the Muguis are going to have 3? Shooting for 4 because it is impossible to think that Yamatoa ends up far from Zoro and Sanji.

It doesn't hold up.

This gets better by the minute. Mihawk who is the person that Zoro will defeat is weaker than the Admirals, but it turns out that Zoro will defeat an Admiral, then Zoro >>>> Mihawk.

Then why did Mihawk fight Vista (a tobiroppo equivalent) and fail to tag Luffy after saying he was serious, while the admirals fought WB and his front liners?

It doesn't hold up.

Strawhats will far surpass a Yonkou crew. This is a shounen. Team 7 at the end would have been able to take on the entire shinobi alliance easily

Then why did Mihawk fight Vista (a tobiroppo equivalent) and fail to tag Luffy after saying he was serious, while the admirals fought WB and his front liners?
Every message from you is better than the last, Vista level Tobbi Roppo? :mihanha:

Mihawk did not even fight Vista, it was a simple clash in which Mihawk had no interest. And if Luffy is escaping from Mihawk it is because of the power of the plot, did you want Luffy to die and One Picee to end?

And now I ask you, which characters attacked Shirohigue? The Admirals and Mihawk.

Strawhats will far surpass a Yonkou crew. This is a shounen. Team 7 at the end would have been able to take on the entire shinobi alliance easily
I agree that the Mugiwaras outperform any crew, but one thing is to outperform and another to humiliate.

Luffy EoS -------- > Yonko+
Zoro EoS -------- > Yonko-
Sanji Eos -------- > 1 Comandante+
Yamato EoS ----- > 1 Comandante+
Jinbe EoS ------- > 2 Comandante+

That is overcoming. For Zoro/Sanji/Yamato EoS to have Yonko level is to violate.

How is luffy going to surpass roger and shanks crew? With his no.3 being below admiral level??

It’s obvious he’s going to have to face one , just give it up, He’s even linked to GB

If Luffy is going to take down the WG, it will be with the help of the crew he has spent the entire story building and especially with the help of his two wings, the men who have always had the most important fights after Luffy for the past 1000+ chapters.

So yes, the main characters will fight the main vilains, it's really not that hard to figure out.

are there people really exists that think sanji will fight and admiral? You cant be real this fodder is the most overrated character in onepiece

He wont even fight with a Right hand man until the series end let alone an Admiral?? geez

i shouldnt remind you zoro-luffy are very far different legaue than sanji even yamato is very above from sanji
If sanji level 100, Zoro luffy are in level200

when Zoro-luffy have these paralles where was sanji? and what makes think he will do the same as Zoro-luffy? because of gag-scenes? pathetic..

Zoro-Luffy vs Admirals

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Righthands

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Yonkos

meanwhile Sanji

if this fodder fight an admiral that admiral might be the very weakest, Gag, pathetic character which is impossible. i don't even think oda will disrespect an admiral like that
If you think this fodder reach an admiral level you might be reading 2 piece.

people should release its fucking over
when only zoro-luffy clash with admirals,
when Only zoro-luffy went to rooftop,
when only zoro-luffy unlock coc,
when only zoro-luffy are the WG,
when only the partners reach to the top,

lanji is a fucking fodder who at max yc3 level but overrated by lanjitards

Sanji won't Surpasss Base King at the EOS if being honest although raidsuit sanii got low diffed by base king and exo sanji got bleed by paperdoors which make baseking>gap>RS>gap>Current sanji

If also Sanji fight and admiral and you expect to 3 of 4 Admirals in the Same Crew???
lol that will be a joke to whole marines fleetadmirals.

what is admiralboys think about this?
@MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi
Sanji always fight alone and not like zolo in a 5 vs 1 YOHOHOHO doffy says that sanji is strong why you dont show that kid?

Sanji fighting an Admiral is basically guaranteed. He and Zoro are the WINGS of the Pirate King and that carries a huge narrative weight, if Luffy is going up against the Marines and clashing with Sakazuki or Imu then those two will be fighting the next best foes, the Admirals.
Sanji is the only wings

I am glad that others are pointing out the stupidity in thinking Sanji won’t fight one. This manga has been structured the same since Sanji joined the crew. And it’s narratively implied through the characters.

If Zoro would end up fighting one, same for Sanji. Period. Take your bias and headcanon glasses off, it’s embarrassing how blind people are to a manga they’ve read 1000+ chapters of.

are there people really exists that think sanji will fight and admiral? You cant be real this fodder is the most overrated character in onepiece

He wont even fight with a Right hand man until the series end let alone an Admiral?? geez

i shouldnt remind you zoro-luffy are very far different legaue than sanji even yamato is very above from sanji
If sanji level 100, Zoro luffy are in level200

when Zoro-luffy have these paralles where was sanji? and what makes think he will do the same as Zoro-luffy? because of gag-scenes? pathetic..

Zoro-Luffy vs Admirals

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Righthands

meanwhile sanji

Zoro-Luffy vs Yonkos

meanwhile Sanji

if this fodder fight an admiral that admiral might be the very weakest, Gag, pathetic character which is impossible. i don't even think oda will disrespect an admiral like that
If you think this fodder reach an admiral level you might be reading 2 piece.

people should release its fucking over
when only zoro-luffy clash with admirals,
when Only zoro-luffy went to rooftop,
when only zoro-luffy unlock coc,
when only zoro-luffy are the WG,
when only the partners reach to the top,

lanji is a fucking fodder who at max yc3 level but overrated by lanjitards

Sanji won't Surpasss Base King at the EOS if being honest although raidsuit sanii got low diffed by base king and exo sanji got bleed by paperdoors which make baseking>gap>RS>gap>Current sanji

If also Sanji fight and admiral and you expect to 3 of 4 Admirals in the Same Crew???
lol that will be a joke to whole marines fleetadmirals.

what is admiralboys think about this?
@MarineHQ62
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi
Lol but you tried to convince us that Zoro would kill Kaido and that ZKK was inevitable

:yurazclear:

Let Sanji fans dream like how you dream about ZKK and Zoro being above Luffy

:saden: