Break Week imagine thinking Sanji will fight an admiral

Will Sanji fight an admiral 1v1?

• Total voters
Yamato can fight an Admiral as well. There are three under Sakazuki, plenty to going around.
Or Yamato can fight an admiral and Sanji doesn’t fight at all. Sounds more logical.
Even more logical option is, leaders of new generation get an admiral each (Luffy-Akainu, Zoro-Fujitora, Kid-Aokiji, Law-Kizaru, Killer-Greenbull) and Sanji gets Sentomaru or something like that.

Nothing is definite but Sanji is more likely to fight an admiral than almost every other character barring Luffy and Zoro.
I don't see it that way, the ones portrayed as Luffy's rivals are Kid and Law, I'd say they have more chances than Zoro to fight an admiral.

I think believing that Zoro and Sanji fight admirals would be like them defeating Big Mom and Kid and Law defeating King and Queen.

I'm not so sure Zoro and Sanji will be fighting admirals. We still have Law and Kid or any Supernovas. There is also Sabo. The last battle can go many ways. But if Zoro is fighting an admiral, then his counterpart which is Sanji, will fight one too.

I don't see it that way, the ones portrayed as Luffy's rivals are Kid and Law, I'd say they have more chances than Zoro to fight an admiral.

I think believing that Zoro and Sanji fight admirals would be like them defeating Big Mom and Kid and Law defeating King and Queen.
Not really because king and queen were still the second and third strongest of the beast pirates while luffy took out the strongest of the beast pirates.

Kid and law took down the strongest of a separate group of enemies the big mom pirates. Making it the three alliance leaders vs the two alliance leaders.

The World government has its own seperation of military might that are separate but still work together when needed:
Marines
CP
SSG

So if the straw hats fight the marines, the heart pirates can fight the CP, and the Kid pirates can fight the SSG so all three leaders get a leader of their own to fight

oh please could you ever stop weeping? you are upset about ZKK not happening and now looking for something else that makes you forget the L?
Queen is weak
King is damn strong
Sanji will not fight an admiral
Sanji is Page One level
it is getting out of hand. you might suffer mentally at this rate.

oh please could you ever stop weeping? you are upset about ZKK not happening and now looking for something else that makes you forget the L?
Queen is weak
King is damn strong
Sanji will not fight an admiral
Sanji is Page One level
it is getting out of hand. you might suffer mentally at this rate.
:myman:

Or Yamato can fight an admiral and Sanji doesn’t fight at all. Sounds more logical.
Even more logical option is, leaders of new generation get an admiral each (Luffy-Akainu, Zoro-Fujitora, Kid-Aokiji, Law-Kizaru, Killer-Greenbull) and Sanji gets Sentomaru or something like that.
Says the guy who thought sanji will fight diafuku in wano :risitameh::shame::saden::risitameh::risitameh: you are pathetic dude u should just stop talking

Killer 1v1ing an Admiral? Okay now I know you’re trolling. :kobeha:

I am glad that others are pointing out the stupidity in thinking Sanji won’t fight one. This manga has been structured the same since Sanji joined the crew. And it’s narratively implied through the characters.

If Zoro would end up fighting one, same for Sanji. Period. Take your bias and headcanon glasses off, it’s embarrassing how blind people are to a manga they’ve read 1000+ chapters of.
Mostly Zorotards who have bias and headcanon towards anything related to Zoro.. because Sanji related to Zoro, they have bias against Sanji (even Luffy), they are really subjective..

My interpretation of Greenbull introduction is that Sanji and Zoro will fight Admirals.

Basically it says "this guys are way stronger than commanders, so when our protagonists clash with then you need to feel the tension"

I mean, everyone knows that Luffy-Law-Kid can at least beat Greenbull on a hard fight. His intro with commanders, to me, meant that Admirals are something that Luffy top guys need to surpass in the future for their captain