General & Others Importance of Zoro Defeating King and Mihawk's Portrayal.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
King's katana has an elaborate sheathe and hilt/guard/pommel. IIRC, the only swords Oda has given extra detail have been meitou.

Does Queen even use those machete extensively? I don't recall that, expecially in zoan form.
IIRC, no one has used handheld weapons in Full Zoan form.

H

Herrera95

@HA001 Luffy never beated Katakuri. But you are right, Zoro feat is Yonko level he doesn't have to proof nothing.

@topic

Both Pica count as swordsman. Doesn't matter if Pica didn't used his sword as much, the final clash was a swordsmen fight.
Zoro is not fighting Mihawk. They are teacher and student. Anyway there is a possibillity that Zoro already took his title at timeskip.

Carrying a sword with you doesn't automatically make you a swordsman. Look at Luffy, he had the Nidai with him for quite a bit of time but no one looked at him as a real swordsman. Same thing applies to Queen. I don't need to be a certified swordsman to carry a sword with me.

Carrying a sword with you doesn't automatically make you a swordsman. Look at Luffy, he had the Nidai with him for quite a bit of time but no one looked at him as a real swordsman. Same thing applies to Queen. I don't need to be a certified swordsman to carry a sword with me.
This need to stop obviously luffy was goofing off. What happened when he fought kaido? Luffy still had nidai yet only used his regular fighting style cuz if he tried to use a sword he be weaker.

Queen has yet to show what he can do. Idk why you wanna draw him into your agenda. If he's a good swordsman then what? Is your point irrelevant?

Look at the truth already:

Zoro has 30 or so broken bones. Man got transformed to Tutanchamun by Kaido. Done, the Arc is over for him.

Btw, even if fully fit, Zoro gets mid diffed by King.