Future Events Imu Cutting Posters isn't that simple

''High and low tides are caused by the moon. The moon's gravitational pull generates something called the tidal force. The tidal force causes Earth—and its water—to bulge out on the side closest to the moon and the side farthest from the moon. These bulges of water are high tides''

so if potentially shanks will take Teach’s eye, who’ll take a Luffy’s? I hope it’s not some random giant in elbaf
Candidates: Shanks, Garling, Imu, and Five Planets, they probably will take Luffy's left and Teach's right eye.

As people thought Imu was just having a tauntrum and randomly cutting posters of Luffy and Teach.

The truth is, its not that simple.

Now look at it again:

''How'' did Imu cut the posters?

-Luffy's left eye.
-Teach's right eye.

As I previously mentioned, Shanks created a left eye scarred Jolly Roger before having his scar:

People thought Shanks made his Jolly Roger after Teach scarred him, the truth might be that Teach scarred Shanks's left eye specifically, so Shanks had an idea about left eye before and what represents.

Shanks has no eye scar when he created left eye scarred Jolly Roger:

Because Jolly Roger shows a bigger scar completely covers upside of its skull.

Shanks's scar isn't that big enough to cover entire skull:

So Teach scarred Shanks left eye later, for same reason Imu cut Luffy's left eye in the poster. Either for what Shanks represents or for what he is after.

Luffy is usually associated with people who has scars on left eye:

-Luffy himself has a scar on his left eye.
-Shanks has a scar on left.
-Dragon has tattoo on left.
-Garp has scar on left.
-Zolo got a scar on left after time skip.
-Sabo has scar on left.

While Teach is associated with right eye covered or scarred:

Teach's early design left at the top, it has right eye patch.

Black Beard Pirates:

Most of the time Oda draws Shiryu as if Shiryu had only left eye. In Shiryu's debut his right eye was covered.

Augur, right eye is covered:

Burgess lost his right eye:

Coincidence? I doubt.

Now lets get to the main point what left and right eyes represents:

In Japanase mythology, there are gods named Izanagi, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

-Amaterasu is Sun Goddess.
-Tsukuyomi is Moon God.

Tsukuyomi, Moon God, is created from Izanagi's Right eye.

Amaterasu, Sun Goddess, created from Izanagi's Left eye.

Its too much to call it a coincidence.

We also know Oda hinted final villain might be wearing an eye patch:

Its possible both Luffy and Teach will lose their 1 eye during their final battles to reach the top.

And at the top they are going to meet, Luffy might be wearing with left eye patch, and Teach with right eye patch pirate.

Now THIS is a good OP thread. Kudos.:zehaha:

I think they're all descendants of someone from ancient kingdom that was a thorn in imu's side

Luffy ~ The reincarnation and possible direct descendant of Joyboy

Shirahoshi~ The descendant of the poseidon from those times whom Joyboy left an apology letter

Vivi~ The descendant of Neferari Lili whom many theorize had Kuma's fruit and used it to spread rhe poneglphus around the world

BB~ The descendant of an unknown individual from the ancient kingdom who I think betrayed Joyboy and rhe others and was the catalyst of the world government coming to power,

As people thought Imu was just having a tauntrum and randomly cutting posters of Luffy and Teach.

The truth is, its not that simple.

Now look at it again:

''How'' did Imu cut the posters?

-Luffy's left eye.
-Teach's right eye.

As I previously mentioned, Shanks created a left eye scarred Jolly Roger before having his scar:

People thought Shanks made his Jolly Roger after Teach scarred him, the truth might be that Teach scarred Shanks's left eye specifically, so Shanks had an idea about left eye before and what represents.

Shanks has no eye scar when he created left eye scarred Jolly Roger:

Because Jolly Roger shows a bigger scar completely covers upside of its skull.

Shanks's scar isn't that big enough to cover entire skull:

So Teach scarred Shanks left eye later, for same reason Imu cut Luffy's left eye in the poster. Either for what Shanks represents or for what he is after.

Luffy is usually associated with people who has scars on left eye:

-Luffy himself has a scar on his left eye.
-Shanks has a scar on left.
-Dragon has tattoo on left.
-Garp has scar on left.
-Zolo got a scar on left after time skip.
-Sabo has scar on left.

While Teach is associated with right eye covered or scarred:

Teach's early design left at the top, it has right eye patch.

Black Beard Pirates:

Most of the time Oda draws Shiryu as if Shiryu had only left eye. In Shiryu's debut his right eye was covered.

Augur, right eye is covered:

Burgess lost his right eye:

Coincidence? I doubt.

Now lets get to the main point what left and right eyes represents:

In Japanase mythology, there are gods named Izanagi, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

-Amaterasu is Sun Goddess.
-Tsukuyomi is Moon God.

Tsukuyomi, Moon God, is created from Izanagi's Right eye.

Amaterasu, Sun Goddess, created from Izanagi's Left eye.

Its too much to call it a coincidence.

We also know Oda hinted final villain might be wearing an eye patch:

Its possible both Luffy and Teach will lose their 1 eye during their final battles to reach the top.

And at the top they are going to meet, Luffy might be wearing with left eye patch, and Teach with right eye patch pirate.

Shanks' flag is an eye patch, not a scar.

More of that I didn't notice before:

I think they're all descendants of someone from ancient kingdom that was a thorn in imu's side

Luffy ~ The reincarnation and possible direct descendant of Joyboy

Shirahoshi~ The descendant of the poseidon from those times whom Joyboy left an apology letter

Vivi~ The descendant of Neferari Lili whom many theorize had Kuma's fruit and used it to spread rhe poneglphus around the world

BB~ The descendant of an unknown individual from the ancient kingdom who I think betrayed Joyboy and rhe others and was the catalyst of the world government coming to power,
Teach might be the descendant of Davy Jones.

Davy Jones is from an ancient time similar to Joy Boy, and Davy Jones was stealing all the valuables from other crew members, then ''the devil'' cursed him so that he was forced to live under the sea. Similar how the Devil Fruit powers works, they can use the power by stealing from others, but cursed by the sea.

Davy Back Fight is created on Hachinosu Island, homage to Dave Jones, and Xebec most likely created his crew by winning this game vs the other Pirate captains.

There are ''3'' coins rule, as they throw 3 coins to the sea before the game. Teach also has ''3'' skulls on his flag.

Jinbei - left as well.

Rayleigh has it on his right eye though. Are you telling me Rayleigh is secretly evil? That would be a plot twist.
Ray is not evil but his epithet "Dark King" could be related to darkness
so there could be a connection between Teach and Ray but they don’t have to share same view's
I also noticed something else:
Sun = golden light = Gol D.Roger
Moon = silver light = Silvers Rayleigh

Teach was called ''Teitoku '' after the time skip, it means a rank that doesn't exist in the Marine ranks: ''Fleet Captain''.

There is another character named ''Teitoku '':

Teitoku Orlumbus

And the right eye is scarred.

Ray is not evil but his epithet "Dark King" could be related to darkness
so there could be a connection between Teach and Ray but they don’t have to share same view's
I also noticed something else:
Sun = golden light = Gol D.Roger
Moon = silver light = Silvers Rayleigh
Perhaps thats a representation of Joy Boy and Teach's ancestor (could be Davy Jones) were working together as the 2 leaders before for a while until Teach's ancestor betrayed Joy Boy, or something happened to Joy Boy, and he created his own crew as a leader. Similar to how it happened with WB and Teach.

Rayleigh didn't betray Roger but he become the leader of the crew after Roger died, so in a way, perhaps Oda wanted to show another similarity with it.