Chapter Discussion Imu is not so secretive

When they found out he knew they tried to kill him

so I highly doubt his dad would be allowed to walk away freely. I always assumed he learned it on his own
hmm.

much is still unclear about these panels imo. like why is he saying they couldn't kill him? surely he's not immortal. that's weird.

however, if doffy's father didn't know, HOW did doffy find out?

i'm inclined to think that his father DID know but deceived the other celestial dragons, convincing them that he had no idea. in truth, he knew everything and shared the info with rosinante and doflamingo. i just don't see how doffy could ever get access to this information otherwise.

hmm.

much is still unclear about these panels imo. like why is he saying they couldn't kill him? surely he's not immortal. that's weird.

however, if doffy's father didn't know, HOW did doffy find out?

i'm inclined to think that his father DID know but deceived the other celestial dragons, convincing them that he had no idea. in truth, he knew everything and shared the info with rosinante and doflamingo. i just don't see how doffy could ever get access to this information otherwise.
Pretty sure by “they couldn’t kill me” he meant he was more elusive or stronger than the average pawn they sent his way