Chapter Discussion Imu is not so secretive

While his identity as the hidden king of the world is a secret, I do think that he’s known to the public as just one of the young celestial dragons like any other one of them but similar to Luffy who’s Joy Boy, this person is Imu.

The holy knights are also powerful celestial dragons
It's possible he has a life and interacts with people other than the five old geezers who revere him, so it's very possible you're right.

I've been saying she's chosen as imu like Doffy (CoC) was or Luffy (gomu + VoAT ) due to her fitting the criteria

Gorosei saw her displaying CoC & VoAT and they accepted her as Imu and gave her a fruit
Same way Seats accepted Doffy as King when he showed CoC and gave him a fruit.

Last edited:
I've been saying she's chosen as imu like Doffy (CoC) was or Luffy (gomu + VoAT ) due to her fitting the criteria

Gorosei saw her displaying CoC & VoAT and they accepted her as Imu and gave her a fruir
Same way Seats accepted Doffy as King when he showed CoC and gave him a fruit.
Nah imu was king of the world because he/she is the person who beat the former’s leader of ancient kingdoms Joy boy even the others 20 family accepted him to be the king of this world

Nah imu was king of the world because he/she is the person who beat the former’s leader of ancient kingdoms Joy boy even the others 20 family accepted him to be the king of this world
That's the original Imu

Current Joyboy and Current Imu aren't from Void century!
If Luffy isn't from Void century, I won't be surprised if Imu also isn't yet showed powers that the OG Imu had, similar to Luffy /joyboy case.

Even the original Imu and Joyboy ha to become that strong !

That's the original Imu

Current Joyboy and Current Imu aren't from Void century!
If Luffy isn't from Void century, I won't be surprised if Imu also isn't yet showed powers that the OG Imu had, similar to Luffy /joyboy case.

Even the original Imu and Joyboy ha to become that strong !
Imu is 100% from the void century that make sense doffy already told us the ope ope surgery is necessary for using the tresor of mariejoa amd just pretty evident king of world imu has this tresor

Oda is forcing empty throne narrative on us. I don’t think many people know about him tbf

the way Doffy explained it was that it’s something so significant that they all started cooperating with him because of it and they have even sent assassins to Impel Down

I don’t think you’d do that if this is a figure known by many

I don’t believe all the Holy Knights know about Imu either,