Theory Imu will be Robin´s final enemy

J

Joygirl1

Lol robin is fodder
Post automatically merged:

Imu is possibly the strongest character in the series and Joyboy's rival
So far you´re just assuming this, we´ve never seen Imu fight and don´t have proof that Imu is the same level as Blackbeard, Kaido, the marine admirals or the other top tiers. Being on the throne and having a possibly very might devil fruit does not automatically mean that Imu has to be the strongest character in the whole series.

"Fodder" is definitely not the definition for Robin as she proved in her fight against Black Maria. Make your own better theories before you spit on others.

So far you´re just assuming this, we´ve never seen Imu fight and don´t have proof that Imu is the same level as Blackbeard, Kaido, the marine admirals or the other top tiers. Being on the throne and having a possibly very might devil fruit does not automatically mean that Imu has to be the strongest character in the whole series.

"Fodder" is definitely not the definition for Robin as she proved in her fight against Black Maria. Make your own better theories before you spit on others.
Yes the man controlling everything from behind ; the one who sits on the empty throne ; the one again whose defeat will end 700 years of tyranny is weak lol

Robin is weak sauce ; what do you want me to say? :kobeha:

J

Joygirl1

Yes the man controlling everything from behind ; the one who sits on the empty throne ; the one again whose defeat will end 700 years of tyranny is weak lol

Robin is weak sauce ; what do you want me to say? :kobeha:
Never said weak but probably not the same level as some top tier fighters. Think about it the other way: Why would Imu stay hidden in the shadows if he was totally overpowered?
I don´t like how you show up just to shit on my theory. At the same time you never showed up in the UN mafia game despite signing up for it....

Robins final enemy I believe is Lucci imo
Post automatically merged:

lol before you tell others to "use your brain" you shouldn´t come up with such absurd comparisons.

Guys, you can disagree with me but comments like this or "Wtf? Hell no!" are not good discussion style. Make better theories of your own or just read the 100th ZKK theory before you trample mine like that.
Read Arlong Park again imo. There are so many parallels Oda makes with Arlong and the Celestial Dragons/WG.