Current Events In 3 Quick Chapters, Oda Ruined The Portrayal Of The Marines, Dragon, And Mihawk

I suggest you see this video because the entire series is based on power levels and scaling.

He always goes in his way into showing power structures and by default levels during the entirety of the series, not to mention Luffy is going for the TOP of that ladder, to become pirate king.
I don't hate myself, sir.

One Piece is about heart, adventure, camaraderie - fights and power scaling takes distant seat in the back.

Oda didn't ruin any of them.
Post automatically merged:

I'd buy Crocodile having become a comparable threat to Mihawk in a heartbeat.

It's One Piece.

Oda doesn't give a fuck about powerscaling or the dorks crying over it.

The only priority an author has is to the story, and a story has to be interesting first and foremost, otherwise, including the author, why should anyone care?

Regardless of where they rank in terms of strength, if you don't find it interesting both Crocodile and Mihawk have aligned with Buggy, that is a you problem, not an Oda problem.
Oda literally slot about powerscaling what series are you reading
Post automatically merged:

I don't hate myself, sir.

One Piece is about heart, adventure, camaraderie - fights and power scaling takes distant seat in the back.
Literally a lie.

"Oda ruined the portray" that sound retard

Its not that hard to understand that what happend and what the people on the OP world thinks is happening are very different.

Mihawk got into a alliance with Buggy and Croco to form a anti-Marine organization. Dont get whats bad about it?

Sabo is praised for his actions in Marijoa, whats bad for Dragon about this?

Ryokugyu retreat because he didnt want to fight the RHP, totally fit the story, and had even happend before with other characteres, as they seem to be the strongest crew in the world.

It only "ruined" those characteres if u are a brainless reader who only think about powerscaling and only care about seeing your fav being the strongest character in the story.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Akainu was hyped indirectly due Sabo hype

GB was done dirty but I would not ascribe it to the entire admiral category necessarily

Mihawk always did most things out of boredom, he is not weak because he joined a crew

I’m down to troll Mihawk powerscalers any time of the day but even I don’t think this makes portrayal for him that bad.

Buggy, Croc, and Mihawk together so far have been portrayed as a threat comparable to Yonko level. Each of those three have something to contribute, Buggy with his large fleet and influence, Croc with his strength and influence, and Mihawk with his strength alone.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
“Post Arc is gonna go crazy!” they said.

The portrayal of Marines and admirals got wrecked by Sabo and Shanks.

Dragon is literally being overshadowed by Sabo before entering the damn story.

Mihawk is now an ally (best case) or subordinate (worst case) of Buggy, and is both mentioned and regarded in the same breath as CROCODILE.

Oda doesn’t give a shit about legacy characters.
Dragon's portrayal was dead since the Reverie.

His commanders who include fucking okama , invaded Mariejois, fought two Admirals and rescued Kuma while he was sippin tea with trannies in Kamabakka Kingdom and get sweaty from Morgans propaganda newspaper.

Last edited:
Nah. Once again, people had redicuolsy high expectations and cried after their head canon didn't
“Post Arc is gonna go crazy!” they said.

The portrayal of Marines and admirals got wrecked by Sabo and Shanks.

Dragon is literally being overshadowed by Sabo before entering the damn story.

Mihawk is now an ally (best case) or subordinate (worst case) of Buggy, and is both mentioned and regarded in the same breath as CROCODILE.

Oda doesn’t give a shit about legacy characters.
Nah. Once again, people had ridiculously high expectations and cried after their head canon didn't match the portrayal.