Powers & Abilities In Nami's eyes, Zoro is the strongest.

Is Nami lying about Zoro strength?

• Total voters
:ihaha::zosmug:
:milaugh: good bait thread i’ll admit

This is because zoro was the only one staying on the ship, sanji robin and chopper were out shopping

because sanji and luffy were already there so she’s suggesting having all the crew so they fight in full force
you sure is a bait thread? Nami never lie:myman:
Great thread man! Nami knows who is the real boss among the strawhats
:cheers:,
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

, Zoro controls all souls + strongest creature in One Piece (oni)

There's fanboyism. Then there is using every single fucking thing, however irrelevant and out of context it is, to wank a character. That's what you are doing. Zoro is the second strongest character on the crew. Period.

I have to wonder though, do you seriously believe that what nami said in those instances were because she thought zoro was the strongest?

There's this thing, confirmation bias I believe it's called. Maybe look it up.

Pretime skip Nami
(water 7 arc): I ll take Zoro and teach them a Lesson
(Thriller Bark): He 's always been the toughest man
Post time skip (whole cake island): if we were going to fight her, we would have come with Zoro
Post Wano: Green Kaido (aka the strongest creature alive)

If nami eyes are not lying, well Zoro is the strongest strawhat:myman: aint that true number 4?
In thriller bark and alabasta, Ussop and Nami when needed protection they chose to stay with zoro

There's fanboyism. Then there is using every single fucking thing, however irrelevant and out of context it is, to wank a character. That's what you are doing. Zoro is the second strongest character on the crew. Period.

I have to wonder though, do you seriously believe that what nami said in those instances were because she thought zoro was the strongest?

There's this thing, confirmation bias I believe it's called. Maybe look it up.
if dodging a bean can make you the strongest COO user, I don't think there's anything wrong here at least it's back up with some actual speech :blush::blush::blush::blush: