Votes: 5 41.7%
  • imu is not human

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • imu is not at his/her peak

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imu is unknown to the people but that doesn't change the fact that wb was never the wsm
Post automatically merged:

Imu being unknown doesn't change the fact that wb who had the wsm was weaker than someone
I will tell you clearly

Titles doesn't apply to IMU

Kaido was WSC yet BM put WB in different league than other yonkous

WB was WSM yet it was said that WB had power to equal even Roger.

Context matters - ImU is clearly getting set as the strongest and since his presence is unknown then titles doesn't apply to him because no one other than Gorosei knows about him

I will tell you clearly

Titles doesn't apply to IMU

Kaido was WSC yet BM put WB in different league than other yonkous

WB was WSM yet it was said that WB had power to equal even Roger.

Context matters - ImU is clearly getting set as the strongest and since his presence is unknown then titles doesn't apply to him because no one other than Gorosei knows about him
why doesn't it apply to imu. "wsm was even equal to roger", imagine being the strongest and people use someone else as a measuring stick.

people not knowing about imu does not mean he is not in the story. so either wb is stronger than imu or wb title is fake (that doesn't mean he is not strong it just mean he is not the strongest)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
why doesn't it apply to imu. "wsm was even equal to roger", imagine being the strongest and people use someone else as a measuring stick.

people not knowing about imu does not mean he is not in the story. so either wb is stronger than imu or wb title is fake (that doesn't mean he is not strong it just mean he is not the strongest)
WB wasn't the strongest if that's what you wanna hear lol

"Imu-sama is a complete unknown in the fictional world of One Piece"
"Im was not unknown to Oda when he decided to give WB the WSM title."

Head of Oda smoking rotten marijuana: "If I'm going to create a character with the title of strongest in the world and then create another character even more powerful then it's better I don't give the title to WB, but he still gave the title to he. LMFAO"

"Imu-sama is a complete unknown in the fictional world of One Piece"
"Im was not unknown to Oda when he decided to give WB the WSM title."

Head of Oda smoking rotten marijuana: "If I'm going to create a character with the title of strongest in the world and then create another character even more powerful then it's better I don't give the title to WB, but he still gave the title to he. LMFAO"
You guys don't understand that titles are the world/public opinion of the X era.

WB was seen by the world as the WSM and Said the WSC, these title are the public recognizing their strength.

The world/pubic of one piece have no idea that IMU exist, his existence don't contradict the title because they have no way to know that he is stronger.

Titles are not the end of it all the ultimate Truth of One Pieces narrative.

If IMU was public knowledge you would have a argument.

You guys don't understand that titles are the world/public opinion of the X era.

WB was seen by the world as the WSM and Said the WSC, these title are the public recognizing their strength.

The world/pubic of one piece have no idea that IMU exist, his existence don't contradict the title because they have no way to know that he is stronger.

Titles are not the end of it all the ultimate Truth of One Pieces narrative.

If IMU was public knowledge you would have a argument.
Dude, Imu-sama doesn't have public feats to support him being the WSM or even the WSC. We know that a title is given based on one's history in conflicts or the fulfillment of certain requirements, which Imu-sama doesn't possess. The funny thing is, when Oda said, "It's considered to be," people didn't take seriously the fact that what the fictional world thinks about a certain character is important for shaping their image. We learned this even in Ace's novel.

Your argument is like: Out of all the known public figures in the world, Whitebeard is the strongest. Out of all the known living beings in the world, Kaido is the strongest. However, does the mere existence of a daimyo from Wano, who is known only by a few figures in the country, make him superior to WB and Kaido? And that's the crux of the matter the simple fact that you are a little-known figure doesn't necessarily indicate that you are superior to others.

It's like he's trying to say that any piece of shit that works in the shadows out there and doesn't have his image publicly exposed is stronger than Wb and Kaidou, for god's sake.

I'm not really in the mood to discuss these conflicting absurdities that this manga gives us, but I lean towards the part that Imu needs a statement to support his superiority otherwise the fact that he is a hidden and little known figure is still not enough to invalidate the title of public figures who battled and made a name for themselves until they were called the strongest...

Eichiro Oda: "I will introduce you to the strongest man in the world"

Eichiro Oda: Damn and now, I'm going to have to introduce someone else who is even stronger than WSM, so what's the point of giving the WSM title to Whitebeard?"

Solution: Create a title higher than WSM, however that title belongs to Kaidou as WSC.

However I don't think there's anything else superior to the WSC in terms of title, so Oda really got into a corner with Imu-sama. LMFAO

Eichiro Oda: "I will introduce you to the strongest man in the world"

Eichiro Oda: Damn and now, I'm going to have to introduce someone else who is even stronger than WSM, so what's the point of giving the WSM title to Whitebeard?"

Solution: Create a title higher than WSM, however that title belongs to Kaidou as WSC.

However I don't think there's anything else superior to the WSC in terms of title, so Oda really got into a corner with Imu-sama. LMFAO
You don't believe WB/Kaido will be powercreepd?

EoS Luffy himself should mid diff Prime WB/Kaido

Last edited: