Speculations IQ Test after recent chapters: If Akainu had started a fight with all five Gorosei would he have been neg-diffed?

If Akainu had started a fight with all five Gorosei would he have been neg-diffed?

• Total voters
Hey man, its a 1000+ chapter manga. No way you get all predictions/assessments correct. You win some, you lose some, no biggie.
All jokes aside? You are already better than the rest of the downplayers via accepting you were wrong and not coping like quite a few others will.

To be perfectly real while I always thought highly of the Gorosei even I was taken by surprise with how hard Oda hyped them these past few chapters. Like for example it looks as if Saturn is actually immortal too. I was actually speculating that maybe people like Saturn were just ageless and Imu would be the only real immortal in the story.

But Saturn straight up seemed to have erased the damage he received from Bonnie out of existence. He might just be god-level is all I am saying. But whether he is or isn't, he for sure is confirmed a Top Tier after this chapter. So yeah no shot in my mind Akainu can take five of his kind when for all we know one or multiple might even hard counter Akainu.