General & Others Is Alabasta a Top 5 One Piece Arc?

Is it Top 5 in Retrospect?

• Total voters
Somewhere between Usopp and Gear 4th.

ah i see the problem, zoro's dick is so in your ass, that you cant even comprehend him being that much weaker than the arc villlian*

this argument is settled then, you think the birdcage is a plot device because zoro couldnt cut it, and because zoro in your headcanon is supposed to be strong enough to cut it you called bullshit and its a plot deveice.

atleast i understand your reasoning now, even though its stupid, atleast you have enough brain power to explain yourself unlike the rest of this forum, thanks for the discussion it has been fun.

though i advise to not use meme faces as much, they dont have the effect you intend, use actualy insults they are much better.

*zoro only being able to scar kaido, followed up by thats all you can do by kaido, followed up luffy knocking him on his ass must have stung, huh.

also you are afraid to say something retarded that you cant back up you like zoro being sub gear 4th, so you will conteniue to claim that zoro should be able to cut the strings without actuall saying why, or where you actually think zoro lands power wise.

while i find arguing with idiots entertaining, that is mostly untill we reach the point that they have realized they have no arguments left so they resort to delaying tactics and playing cheeky, thanks for the entertainment.

Wano tried to bring that structure back. Almost did but Nami,Usopp, Chopper and Brook kind of got left behind in the 1v1 fights
This is the reason why the fleet must not be involved against the coming marine fleet.
The main cast must be active on their own against their enemies,because that's when they are at their peak as characters.
This includes not being biased towards Condom-Boy and Zoro and allowing the others to fight Lucci,Kaku and the Seraphim.
@pg13 @SakazOuki @Moegara @Blazing Lion @Warchief Sanji D Goat @RayanOO @Doggo
@ZenZu @DarkWitch @ConquistadoR @Aknolagon

a few years ago it was dressrosa, lol, a few years fron now it will be wano and after that we wont be having a conversation about a decline.

as for the og post, hell no, if alabasta released today it would be dismembered by the forum, goofy survived 3 times agaisnt croc, robin somehow betrays croc for no reason, ponyglyhs were a dropped plot point, zoro power ups out of no where, how did ussop build the climtact, too much comedy all of nami's fight and sanji's fight are comedy, croc is literally a pure evil villain with a good desgin he doesnt have a backstory or anything dude is trash, what are all these side villians they are trash, pill survives, comedy scenes, mister 2 gender wars, mister 2 saves the strawhats because lol, why didnt luffy kill croc.....

you guys are too retarded to read anything week to week.

its a decent arc, nothing really special, my ranking:

1)dresrosa.(best villians, best marine, best princess(law), best luffy speach)
2)marienford
3)eneies lobby
4)whole cake
5)wano
Only idiots complain about Dressrosa. Dressrosa was best arc post timeskip. Only issue was pacing which is an idiot complain to do once the arc is finished. Most complained arc about post timeskip is Fishmen Island which is surprisingly the best selling arc per volume.

Alabasta released today would be a masterpiece. Well done build up before the arc. Well paced. Alabasta country was well explored and explained. Baroque Works well explored and explained organization. The rebel army well explained history. Everything sets up perfectly. Luffy lost to but got saved. The second lost would be arguably debatated of course but still overall satisfactory. Robin betrayed Crocodile because she just want to know the history of the World she doesn't want to help him getting such massive weapon that will kill people and Crocodile could tell she was lying. Robin and Crocodile histories were told only after. We can understand as much of what we need from Crocodile in that arc. He wants power. Pluton. He wants to destroy Alabasta so he can search for it easier. He is not just evil he has a goal to achieve there for a bigger goal afterwards which we found out recently about Utopia. Sanji's fight sometimes are gag fights which I don't like. Is different from Luffy fight that has gag in it but are not entirely that. Nami fights are rare and also gag ones. It was great that she finally had a fight and how she used her intelligence to win. Way better than what she did against Ulti which was just releasing power and plot armor. Luffy defeated Croc and marine arrested him. It was enough for his goal to help Vivi. And before you bring that up yes Pell surviving the bomb would be highly dislike. Mr 2 made friendship with Strawhats before they fight. Once his organization is over he has no reason to remain like that. I don't remember quite well the reason of him helping but I guess he got emotional of Strawhats wanting to meet Vivi before leaving which fits perfectly his character.

Reading week to week is never a problem. I follow One Piece anime weekly since Punk Hazard started and never complained about it until WCI. Is not pacing or not having the arc plot complete. Is bad plot. I can rewatch or read WCI and nothing will change because the plot is the same. The things I complained about it are the same and didn't changed because the arc was done. Complained about reading weekly is the most stupid thing specifically when the chapters are released weekly and not by volumes. It is common sense at entertainment that every movie, episode, book, chapter has to be somewhat independent enjoyed by viewers.

And you list suck.