Is anime getting less enjoyable for you?

Is anime getting less enjoyable for you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
I think he means anime in general not just one piece.
i know.
I meant in general. It hasn’t been enjoyable for me in a while.

Probably just burnt out from binging during quarantine
that probably too.
but, maybe its because you already watch some masterpiece that u didn't even enjoy it again like before?
may i ask what anime did you watch this year or before?

i know.

that probably too.
but, maybe its because you already watch some masterpiece that u didn't even enjoy it again like before?
may i ask what anime did you watch this year or before?
The last anime I binged was Psycho Pass 1 around this time last year. I feel like I’ve watched all the good ones because the rest just aren’t hitting for me:catcry:

Watching anime? Bareley. In 2012-2017 I watched a lot and I had the time for it. But you get older and my Interests now lies elsewhere. I only read manga chapters from time to time and only if its one of a ongoing series like OP,DBS or OPM.

The last Anime I watched was Demon Slayer and before that I watched the Higurashi Sequels. So you could say I watch one Anime in a year.:lusalty:

Leave the anime I’m beginning to not enjoy One Piece at all everything feels so repetitive, Convenient and be okay no real sense of thrill.

Lowkey started thinking Naruto might have been better afterall, Luffy is just another special special prophecy child, Kaido can’t kill for shit, Nobody dies , Clusterfuck of characters who do fuck all and just wasting panel space. Things straying away from what they could have been like Wano should have been for Zoro or atleast we get something related to his past ? No ?

Fucking boring Antagonists, King no CoC no Sword fight either , Queen pathetic design.

Wasted panels on Tama, Hiyori, Orochi, Yamato Kidd, Law etc.

I hope this arc ends soon