Is anime getting less enjoyable for you?

Is anime getting less enjoyable for you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
If the anime is getting low budget adaptation from trash studios then I ain't even bother watching them.

But like @Rej said, I still enjoyed watching anime. I even prefer anime > manga at some point, I'm trying to binge as much anime as I can while keeping up with seasonal anime. The highest amount of anime episodes that I watched per day is 36 Lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
I dont see a reason why it should be less enjoyable for me. I watch anime of every season. Daily seasonals and for me it is culture to watch an episode before going to sleep. Doing this for years now and I will probably do it for the next 30 years too lel.
@Rej my bro wanna hear my take on this??

I mean you know how much I watch lol
Post automatically merged:

I've just read/watched wayyyyy too many stories about teenagers saving the world, and I feel like I can't enjoy those types of stories anymore.
if that's your only reason then you should try different genres

AL sama

Red Haired
The golden age of anime is ending

That being said, can anyone recommend me some good anime that's not cliche genre like KnY?!
you can follow rej's list if you want typical things excluding mushoku tensei

you can try these for unigueness

ousama ranking
blue period
vivy
mushoku tensei

I dont watch anime any more. The only one i have truly enjoyed is fma brotherhood, one piece up until dressrosa and dragonball z when i was younger. Most of the others out there are meh. I really like many of the movies though like spirited away, the first 3 pokemon movies(loved them as a child) and one piece movies strong world, z and the 6th one. Dont have the mood to start watching anything else though and one piece is the only manga i read now and probably the last one ever.

Nope.

Most times I'd rather watch Anime than a Live Action Movie (cuz most these days are shit) I've watched Anime since I was a kid and will watch when I'm old, like I said I prefer it to LA Movies.

I can see why you are tired of it though. Binge watching too many series. I only watch about 3 at a time and then move on to any other that interest me when they are complete or the season is over.
Post automatically merged:

Which anime do you guys watch aside One Piece?

Currently- One Piece and Vanitas no Carte

I will soon start-
Tokyo Revengers
Fire force because I learned it is connected to Soul Eater

Waiting for-
Demon Slayer season 3
Dr. Stone season 3
JuJutsu Kaisen season 2
MHA season 6
Tower of God - if there's ever a season 2 :kayneshrug:
Bleach when it comes out in October

Last edited: