Is Covid real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredibly disingenuous, you’re not being objective or presenting an important counter argument to the facts so much as attempting to delegitimize a globally fatal event and discredit everyone who lost something therein. Let me guess, your next thread is gonna be “Was the Holocaust real?” and you’ll claim to be “exploring the possibility” that my grandfather lied about watching the Gestapo murder everyone else in his family, or my grandmother lied about the three separate times she was led to a gas chamber to die. COVID is real, and you’re a real piece of shit for thinking this thread was a good idea.
Lol no, you're the disingenuous one here, your pathetic shaming tactics and bait won't work here.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Yubel going for the triple threat of a ,flather earther, anti-vaxer and holocaust denier conspiracy theorist
You know how the saying goes - keep your mouth closed and be thought of as a fool, or open your mouth and spew a bunch of baseless lies about a dangerous disease on an anime forum because you think of yourself as some kind of truth crusader instead of the shameless cunt everyone else thinks you are :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Covid is real, yes. But you know, it's not for nothing that there was a joke that Covid cured almost all the diseases in the world, because most people now die from Covid, and not from other diseases.
The reason other illnesses like the flu and common cold were far less prevalent is because we were all distancing and wearing masks for COVID, which had the added benefit of preventing the spread of the ones we normally share…so what’s your point, that people aren’t dying from those other diseases because we were collectively safer than ever before? That COVID only killed more folks because it was new and hostile to our immune systems, more so than the ones we’ve been contracting and vaccinated against for decades?

I know what you are doing. You are trying to trigger people with your tasteless and offensive posts. Either you find this funny or you think it makes you look smart. In both cases, I strongly suggest you to seek professional help. I am starting to worry about your mental health.
Well it's neither, but I guess you can't be expected to be logical when your world is crumbling from a single question.

This is the last time I will repeat myself, I have no bad intentions with this post, my question should be taken at face value and considered, if you can't do that then leave, it's that simple.
Post automatically merged:

No, but everything has a grain of truth in it.

The reason other illnesses like the flu and common cold were far less prevalent is because we were all distancing and wearing masks for COVID…so what’s your point, that people aren’t dying from those other diseases because we were collectively safer than ever before? That COVID only killed more folks because it was new and hostile to our immune systems, more so than the ones we’ve been contracting and vaccinated against for decades?
Simply. People play with statistics.
Often, hospitals prescribed the cause of death - Covid. The higher the statistics, the more the hospital received "help"(money) from the government to fight Covid.

Guys. Look at history, there have always been major diseases that badly affected entire populations, just look at the plague.
Doesn't mean the virus was spread intentionally, as history shows that diseases with similar effects on society have spread a long time before people even knew how viruses spread.
Yes, every hundred years as scheduled. Here, even if you are not a conspiracy theorist, you will begin to think that something is wrong here, because a natural epidemic can not have its own schedule.

Well it's neither, but I guess you can't be expected to be logical when your world is crumbling from a single question.
Ohhh I see the delusion now. You believe you are a modern day Galileo who questions the established facts and completely destroys the belief system of us peasants, lmfaooooo.

Dude, this is not 1600s, this is 2021! Trust me, human beings came a long way during this 400 years. There is no need to question a virus which killed 4 million people. You cant fool people on a global scale during this era of social media, post 4G, and advanced surveillance systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.