Questions & Mysteries Is Cross Guild the new Rocks Crew?

Is Cross Guild the new Rocks Crew?

• Total voters
Many people thinks the Blackbeard Pirates are the new Rocks crew. But I don't see anyone important other than Kuzan and Shiryu. You may have heard the theories that Buggy is Xebec's son. Xebec probably gathered so many powerful people together because of his power. The exact opposite of this, Buggy recruited Impel Down prisoners first and then Mihawk and Crocodile to his crew. Maybe Xebec's face is too similar to Buggy's, so his face still isn't shown. Both took initiatives that threatened the World Government. Xebec tried to break all the things the world government prohibited. Buggy put a bounty on the Marines head.

Could the Cross Guild become the new Rocks Pirates if some more former Warlords join their crew?

I will bet my account that Rocks has a massive connection to Blackbeard.

I mean he'll probably be the same guy when they finally pull the silhouette back. His crew is the exact same thing, too.

A Captain that no one follows, a guy with a world's strongest title, a guy that wants a weapon capable of destroying the world? Yeah, Oda recycles shit all the time but what was Rocks objective?
I was thinking about this as well.

If nothing out of the box, maybe a road poneglyph or the devil fruits?

Many people thinks the Blackbeard Pirates are the new Rocks crew. But I don't see anyone important other than Kuzan and Shiryu. You may have heard the theories that Buggy is Xebec's son. Xebec probably gathered so many powerful people together because of his power. The exact opposite of this, Buggy recruited Impel Down prisoners first and then Mihawk and Crocodile to his crew. Maybe Xebec's face is too similar to Buggy's, so his face still isn't shown. Both took initiatives that threatened the World Government. Xebec tried to break all the things the world government prohibited. Buggy put a bounty on the Marines head.

Could the Cross Guild become the new Rocks Pirates if some more former Warlords join their crew?
Yes,but it needs more ex-warlords and new world veterans.I think Moriah,Doflamingo,Weevil,Perona,Capone and Urougue should join.Add in Law as an ally to clash with Kidd and BB.

Yes,but it needs more ex-warlords and new world veterans.I think Moriah,Doflamingo,Weevil,Perona,Capone and Urougue should join.Add in Law as an ally to clash with Kidd and BB.
Mihawk : Whitebeard -> Worlds Strongest
Crocodile : Shiki -> Impel Down Escapee
Doffy : Big Mom -> Crew built on “Family”
Moriah : Kaido -> Demonic looking pirates whos arcs had strong connections to the dawn