General & Others Is Egghead already The Best Arc Post Timeskip?

Is it the Best Arc Post Timeskip already?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I'd wait for it to finish,but WCI until 880 is better. Both around 50odd chapters. WCI went downhill. It remains to be seen about Egghead,which rightn now was only strong from the middle part of it . ANything before the interlude was fuffle.
This moment was peak at that time.
The funny thing is the best part of WCI was Katakuri.

The funny thing is the best part of WCI was Katakuri.
It depends how you took Sanji's dilemma really. It took major part of the first part of the arc.

Understandable then,how you didn't like it as it teared him apart .
Still better for me than the filler of chasing to find the real vega and who the traitor is and in the end even Oda skipped everything that took place for a whole day.

Katakuri was good until merienda happened. After it the training of Luffy begun.

No, its just a very bad arc by One Piece standards. Everyone talking about things that happened outside EggHead (Law Vs BB, Shanks Vs Kid, Garp Vs BB pirates, Kuma's flashback) and they truly was good, but everything inside? Before Gorosei, it was just bad and boring, with terrible fights, no screen time for Mugiwaras (except for chosen NikaRogerJoyBoy) tons and tons of Nikabullshit,ridiculous auto leveling, Seraphims and pacifistas going back and forward like a hot potato for insane amoint of times (Sentomaru-CP0-VP-York-VP-Marines-VP-Satutn-Bonney), stupid fake death reveals (Saul), there just nothing to like this acr for (expect everything that outside of EggHead).
Its Egghead arc not Egghead island.

Wci first ? Smh that’s crazy
You hate Sanji and Zoro wasn't in it so I can understand why you didn't like it

It focused on my 2 favorite Strawhats (Luffy and Sanji), great setting, showed us just how dangerous an Emperor and their crew can be (which was squandered in Wano sadly) while also introducing one of my favorite antagonists in the series (Katakuri)

It's one of my favorite arcs in the series period

But it isn't for everyone

You hate Sanji and Zoro wasn't in it so I can understand why you didn't like it

It focused on my 2 favorite Strawhats (Luffy and Sanji), great setting, showed us just how dangerous an Emperor and their crew can be (which was squandered in Wano sadly) while also introducing one of my favorite antagonists in the series (Katakuri)

It's one of my favorite arcs in the series period

But it isn't for everyone
Who told you I hate Sanji? I don’t like his fans ….actually I can’t even say that I didn’t like his fans as a teenager at this point I just go at it with them out of habit .