Speculations Is Elbaf even going to happen?

Sorry to disappoint you guys but Elbaf without a doubt will happen and Big Meme will be a central figure in that arc thus having Big Meme for three straight arcs. I won’t be reading it though cause I am dropping this crap manga as soon as Wano arc ends. I want to see how bad Oda handles the ending of Wano. Should be worse than the ending of Naruto and AOT.

Sorry to disappoint you guys but Elbaf without a doubt will happen and Big Meme will be a central figure in that arc thus having Big Meme for three straight arcs. I won’t be reading it though cause I am dropping this crap manga as soon as Wano arc ends. I want to see how bad Oda handles the ending of Wano. Should be worse than the ending of Naruto and AOT.
Elbaf will definitely happen but Mom is done in Wano. Her crew is decimated and unable to compete with the straw hat pirates. Katakuri, Cracker, Perospero, have been defeated. Kidd and Law will beat her right here right now.

lmfao how much you want to bet Big Meme is not going down this arc and she will be central in Elbaf? If I am right you need to change your avatar to an image saying “lee33 is my daddy”. Oda only allowed Big Meme to come to Wano so that Oda can use her as a plot device to help defeat Kaido.
I am willing to bet if only you also accept my terms. If Big Mom isnt in Elbaf, you will write in your avatar sircrocodile666 is my daddy.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
lmfao how much you want to bet Big Meme is not going down this arc and she will be central in Elbaf? If I am right you need to change your avatar to an image saying “lee33 is my daddy”. Oda only allowed Big Meme to come to Wano so that Oda can use her as a plot device to help defeat Kaido.
Wish you good luck mister, I am with you in the manga analysis.

Elbaf definitely should happen. It'll be where Shanks and his crew lose to Blackbeard. Shanks because his crew got that whole viking theme. It'll also be where Usopp proves he's a great warrior by avenging his father. Could also set up a cool moment where Yasopp dies and that's when Usopp shows his conquerors, if he does have it. It'll also wrap up the last part of the road poneglyph puzzle as Shanks or something elbaf related should be tied to that last road poneglyph.

Laugh Tale will be the final arc of one piece. Then Oda will take a long hiatus (maybe a timeskip happens) and he'll come back and finish the story of how the WG falls. That'll be a 5 year story in and of itself.