Speculations Is Eustass Kidd the 1% man?

Is he?

• Yeah, he is

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • No, he's not

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Maybe, I don't know

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
I might be wrong, but until officially stated otherwise, I will always think that the 1% was Drake because he got ambushed by Queen and Who's Who and almost killed, he knew he was going to die before Luffy accidentally saved him.

If Kidd is the 1% man, I guarantee you he will not be dying. Oda will just have Kidd overcome the odds and end up inspiring Hawkins. I think it’s pretty obvious that at some point Hawkins and Apoo will gain respect for Kidd and his immense willpower and ambition.

Bro, that's actually a cool idea lol. Imagine Hawkins and Apoo turning on Kidd for Kaido way back then but Kidd showing determination again and Hawkins and Apoo is like, "You know what? I think we underestimate this meathead, let's join him instead."

That's why I think the fights between Killer vs Hawkins and Kidd vs Apoo are/will happening. Killer will inspiring Hawkins and Kidd will inspire Apoo to join them. Most people clown on Kidd and saying Apoo will be his last match-up but it's not.

Mihawk stated that the most dangerous ability on the sea is to make people around you your allies even if they're your enemies. That's actually hype for both Kidd and Killer.:steef::kidsmile::Dr.Killer: