Multiverse General Is Gojo vs Sukuna the most hype/iconic/etc manga fight?

Is Gojo vs Sukuna the most hype/iconic/etc manga fight?

• Total voters
Nope, and any chance it had was wasted with that insane copout by the mangaka for Sukuna to win

Come back when Fraudjo vs Sukuna gets advertised like it’s a real life fighting event

I have a feeling this is not going to age well when it gets animated
And even if we get Mahoraga fight-tier animation and fight choreography and it somehow manages to outdo Dragon Ball, I’d just credit it as a reflection of Mappa’s amazing animation quality over the fight itself

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That’s Japan. You see advertising like that for nearly any anime remotely popular anywhere you go.

Now if it’s advertised like with Goku vs Jiren in a place like Mexico, I’ll concede

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That’s Japan. You see advertising like that for nearly any anime remotely popular anywhere you go.

Now if it’s advertised like with Goku vs Jiren in a place like Mexico, I’ll concede
You're moving the goalpost now. You said it wasn't advertised like a real life fight and I showed you it was. And I haven't seen any other manga fights get this type of hype even in Japan.

And like I said, that was only for the manga. Imagine what it's gonna be like for the anime.

You're moving the goalpost now. You said it wasn't advertised like a real life fight and I showed you it was. And I haven't seen any other manga fights get this type of hype even in Japan.

And like I said, that was only for the manga. Imagine what it's gonna be like for the anime.
Said what I needed to.