Future Events Is Imu Coming to Egghead?

Is Imu Coming to Egghead?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters
Here's my prediction on how the rest of the series goes down:

1. Vegapunk's broadcast succeeds, sending the entire world spiraling into rebellion.

2. Saturn dies, but the other Gorosei get away (Maybe Devon uses his appearance for the BB Pirates' own ends)

3. Imu and the other Gorosei go down either in Elbaf or the arc immediately following it (Lodestar probably)

4. Final arc is Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirates on Laugh Tale

Imu will be shown raging in his basement garden as he sees on TV Vegapunk's message being successfully broadcast.

Still, he needs a victory, too. So probably the raging scene will tied around a semi conclusion of the wanted posters set-up. Either Imu decides Luffy is the most dangerous of the four, and needs focusing on him. Or Imu decides himself to reach out to BB for a partnership. Or, out of left field, we receive an update that the Marines have tracked down/retrieved either Vivi or Shirahoshi.

Here's my prediction on how the rest of the series goes down:

1. Vegapunk's broadcast succeeds, sending the entire world spiraling into rebellion.

2. Saturn dies, but the other Gorosei get away (Maybe Devon uses his appearance for the BB Pirates' own ends)

3. Imu and the other Gorosei go down either in Elbaf or the arc immediately following it (Lodestar probably)

4. Final arc is Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirates on Laugh Tale
All the gorosei have telepathy and know one another. They would know if Devon was planning something also blackbeard is the next antagonist to go down not the final one

All the gorosei have telepathy and know one another. They would know if Devon was planning something also blackbeard is the next antagonist to go down not the final one
But what if she strolls into a Marine base?
I imagine the Gorosei aren’t gonna advertise Saturn’s death because it would undermine the WG’s image of “gods” that they want to preserve

Also imo this arc made it really clear that BB is the final boss. The WG is like 1 broadcast away from having their most valuable secrets handed out to the world

But what if she strolls into a Marine base?
I imagine the Gorosei aren’t gonna advertise Saturn’s death because it would undermine the WG’s image of “gods” that they want to preserve

Also imo this arc made it really clear that BB is the final boss. The WG is like 1 broadcast away from having their most valuable secrets handed out to the world
yeah I really don't not believe that lmao. The government isn't going to collapse from one broadcast especially since we know nothing about imu or the secrets of the government in general.

yeah I really don't not believe that lmao. The government isn't going to collapse from one broadcast especially since we know nothing about imu or the secrets of the government in general.
The WG’s entire narrative that they have committed genocide to preserve is about to come crashing down.
It is a massive, massive L for them.

The WG’s entire narrative that they have committed genocide to preserve is about to come crashing down.
It is a massive, massive L for them.
Going by vegapunks dialogue the information itself isn't going to be malicious seeing as he's been so casual about revealing it and gave everyone 10 minutes to tune in to watch him reveal it.

I think you’re forgetting that Vegapunk is a weirdo lmao

And the Gorosei consider this enough of an emergency for all of them to show up

Going by vegapunks dialogue the information itself isn't going to be malicious seeing as he's been so casual about revealing it and gave everyone 10 minutes to tune in to watch him reveal it.
VP: "The truth about this world is--"
Imu: "Nuke that island, go, go go!"
VP: "--that is a cartoon."
Imu: "Wait, what?"
VP: "We're all just ink outlines on paper."
Imu: "Stop the nuke. Old Apple Head went cuckoo."